About this Competition
We all have written essays in our school life and still continue to write! Writing essays is not a type of methodology; it is more of an art. We at Study Today are arranging an essay writing competition for students, and encourage unique, imaginative contributions and out-of-the box thinking.
Attractive cash prizes will be awarded to the top three prize winners. Come, think openly, play with your imaginations and participate in this attractive event! Non- prize winners will get an opportunity to get their essays published on our website (the Hall of Fame).
The essay competition would be conducted in the online mode only.
The competition is open to all students and there is no entry fee.
Note: Only first 500 Participants are allowed to Participate in the event.
Kindly read the instructions carefully and then apply for the same.
|Registration Begins||19th January 2018|
|Last date for Registration||20th January 2018, till mid night 12.00 a.m.|
|Submission of Content from||21st to 22nd January 2018, till midnight|
|Selection of Top 25 Content for Final Round||26th January 2018, at 10.00 a.m.|
|Declaration of top 100 Content for Hall of Frame (Article will be published & only Credit will be given to Author)||27th January 2018|
|Promoting Article Event Begins on||26th January 2018, at 12.00 p.m.|
|End of Promotion Event||29th January 2018, at 12.00 p.m. (Noon)|
|Final Result Declaration on||29th January 2018, at 5.00 p.m.|
Nationality : Indian
- 1st Prize: 777 Rupees
- 2nd Prize: 555 Rupees
- 3rd Prize: 333 Rupees
- Participant can choose any topics, but it should be relevant.
- Content should be written in English Language only
- The content (Essay) should be 1000 -1200 words long enough.
- It should be 100% plagiarism free (copy free)
- The content should be interesting and appealing to the audience
- Essay title should be catchy
- Well formatted
- You should be the only author of your essay. Co-authorship is not allowed
- Quality of the Content i.e. (Simplicity & Interesting)
- Length of the Content
- Content should be written in Perfect English Language i.e. (No Grammatical Mistakes)
- 100% Plagiarism Free
- Don’t use copyrighted images in your essay, If you browse images from internet to include in your content, kindly give credit to the image from where you have taken it, i.e. (Image Credit : Source name with hyperlink)
Note: If your content have all this factors listed above, then your content will be selected in top 25 Content list.
After that, it’s totally depends upon you how you promote your content. The Final decision will be based on Social Sharing (Awareness), i.e.
- Number of Facebook Likes & Shares,
- 1+ (Google Plus)
You will have 3 days (72 hours) to promote your Content.
Point Table for Final Decision
|Google Plus (1+)||5 Points|
|Facebook Likes & Shares (Combined)||3 Points|
|Like & Retweet (Combine)||2 Points|
Note: Facebook Likes & Shares (Combined will get full point), No points for only Facebook Likes & Same rule apply for Twitter.
Candidate gaining Highest point will be declared as the winner of this competition.
Submission of the Content
Kindly submit your article on [email protected]
Submit your content in doc format only. Mention your name and email address on the top
Important Note: Top 101 Content will be published on our site (studytoday.net), with some modification and correction, giving credit to the Author.
Credit means only the name of the Author will be published along with his article on our website (studytoday.net)
Note: Only 500 candidates can participate in this event. (First come first served), fill out Registration form immediately