Valentine’s Day sounds like fun! The Day for which every girl is excited and every guy is excited to surprise his baby girl.
Valentine’s Day is the Day of romance. The most important day of the valentine’s week though. This is the Day due to which February is known as the month of love.
Valentine’s Day is all about spending time with the girl or guy you wanna be for the rest of your life. It’s that special Day, when two people who are in love with each other goes out on a date. It’s a Day of joy, and happiness. The Day of romance.
A couple decides to take a Day off and enjoy this Day in the most romantic manner. Some couples surprise each other, some couples give gifts to their beloved ones and some make a different plan.
Valentine’s Day indicates the colour of love, i.e. Red. A girl wears a beautiful red dress and a guy wears a smart red shirt with jeans or pants beneath it.
Both together give a perfect love connection. On that special Day most of the restaurants have made a decoration of love symbols by sticking everywhere the heart-shaped balloons.
And then the evening comes, when the guy takes his girl out on a beautiful candle light dinner. Hash! It’s like a dream for many.
Valentine’s Day is for all, it’s an amazing Day. It’s the Day of love. The main crown to the whole valentine’s week.
Now what about those who wanna take out a girl/guy but are afraid so.
So, here’s the deal.
This is for guys who want to ask out their beautiful crushes
What all the girl really expects from you, if she is a serious type
- Bring roses (though she doesn’t like to waste money on a bunch of flowers but she would love to get roses at least on Valentine’s Day!)
- Say something sweet, something cute about her or else you are going down. If you don’t say something good about her, you ain’t getting a yes for the date. So, make sure you say something so nice that it would make her go all blush.
- How you ask her out? Is the main point. If you ask her out in a special way than she would definitely say yes. But how? Which will be the best preferable way? I have got the solutions to it that I will mention later in this essay.
Now let’s get started with what to say
Will you be my valentine? (is the basic question, but kinda old and simple though but if you are comfortable with it than go for it, cause old is gold but for those who want to spice this stuff up, then here’s what I got, have a look on another point)
Hi, I came by to see you, if you are free then wanna go out or something cause I’m really hungry! (The indirect way, but a girl generally wants to have a clear cut on a date message)
Hi, would you mind, stealing your two hours from now, because I have got this amazing spot to go to but there is just one thing missing out, wanna hear what? It’s you. So, would you like to go on a date with me? Will you be my valentine?
Hey I was wondering if you would love to go out with me on this Valentine’s?
You are cheese to my pizza, the mayonnaise to my sandwich, will you be my date on Valentine’s Day?
And much more, try to spice things up with some simple tag lines, be straight forward, if you will ask her out indirectly you ain’t not getting her Mr. So better ask her in a way that would be a clear-cut proposal for a date got that Mr.?
Now let me come to the point on how you ask her out!
I mean not the words but by actions. Every girl loves surprises, ever tried them?
If you want a date then get ready to do some crazy, cute stuff to impress your girl.
- You can ask her out through treasure hunt. Well that’s a cool way. Send her a sms to be at a particular place and from there you start the treasure hunt game and make sure that the last step would end up in a beautiful spot where you both could have a candle light dinner and then as she comes ask her out. Damn isn’t it cute? Yay.
- You can just normally knock the door and surprise her with a beautiful bouquet of roses or something that she is fond of.
- You can gift her something cute one says before the Valentine’s Day with a letter written by you, asking her out.
- Or maybe you could give a cute message card on teddy Day with teddy and say that here’s the cutest teddy for my lady, but where’s my teddy? I don’t know how but I want my teddy to show up at 8’o clock at abc place cause baby I want my teddy bear to be my valentine.
(Or whatever time you want to mention, or the place, so that’s why, I in particular mentioned the place/venue as abc.)
So, see guys, just be a man and say it, just do it or else someone else will do it, and don’t get started with if she loves me she will go only with me, cause a girl love surprises and she wants to go out with someone on a Valentine’s Day so if you don’t ask her out she is gonna go anyway though wondering why didn’t you asked her out. So, stop being such a baby and go ahead. Way to go matey.
Now this is for the girls who want to ask the guys out:
Hmm…! Guys, a tough thing to think upon.
If you want to spend Valentine’s Day with a guy go with the following
- I wanna spend my Valentine’s Day playing PlayStation at your place with you and wearing your shirt. (Ouuuu you are on fire girl, just like a pro! There will be an immediate yes)
- Car needs petrol, burger needs tikki, sandwich needs mayonnaise, samosa needs chutney, and I need you. So, will you be my valentine? And plus, I am all hungry, wanna try out something new.
Now girls don’t forget the way how you present yourself in front of your guys. I mean if you are going out and asking someone out, wear a pretty dress that would make you go wow!
So, I hope you guys liked my content, don’t just sit single on Valentine’s Day like come on the Day calls itself for a valentine. Ask someone out, and if can’t then pick your friend up.
Simple but don’t just sit ideal. I wrote this whole damn essay and you can’t take someone out? Like seriously this is how you gonna pay me? So just get up from your lousy mood and cheer up because you are going to get a date baby this valentine.
What do you think? Sitting ideal is the only solution. Valentine’s Day is the Day of togetherness. It’s the Day of love.