There are lakhs of aspirants who are in the race of several competitive examinations. While there are a few who want to fight for the SSC examination, there are others who are preparing for the IAS Exam. Preparation of these different kinds of competitive examinations has one thing in common. All these examinations ask some questions from current affairs. Hence, it becomes important for the aspirants to have copies of monthly current affairs PDF so as to refer to them for preparation of any kind of competitive examinations.
What are the uses of these current affairs PDF?
These current affairs PDF have the following benefits for the aspirants:
- While the aspirants cover their syllabus, they will get to know that there are several topics that are dynamic in nature. The dynamism of such topics can be served with the help of current updates by reading newspapers. These can be saved and accessed anytime on a monthly, bi-monthly or yearly basis too.
- These can help the segregation of topics coming under the syllabus. This way, candidates can know what comes under which subject.
- These can be accessed in mobile phones or laptops whenever needed and referred to, for any sort of complementary help.
- Many coaching institutions provide these to download for the aspirants so that they can supplement their static preparation with the latest updates running in the news and can come useful for the examination.
- Most of the time Monthly magazines of current affairs are suggested to be read for the exams and it is easier to be revised. These can be downloaded too from different websites of coaching institutes and can be referred for different subjects.
- These can easily be segregated for different subjects – topic-wise, subjects-wise. While topics wise current affairs are easier for revisions, subjects-wise will help to align preparation according to the syllabus.
While reading such a PDF, you can know what is important for different subjects like History, Polity, Geography, and Economics. These subjects form the majority of most of the examinations. Once you have your hands on current affairs, you can substantiate your static reading with the latest updates socially, politically and economically.
For example, a candidate reading a topic from the magazines on Polity, and there is some recent update on any issue which resonates with the provisions of the articles of Indian Constitution (which is an important topic under Indian Polity syllabus); he/she can easily save such information.
A different example could be of the latest update on some excavations in any part of India which makes an important topic under the Art and Culture Archaeological section. Such important topics that are significant for any competitive examinations can be downloaded and be kept for references.
Candidates should always know what can work for them to prepare as per the demands of the examinations. The above points can help aspirants to realize some basic points about the preparation of the exams which they tend to ignore but if kept in memory, it will help them in a long way. Every little resource can be useful for the aspirants.