Wbmdfc Scholarship – Overview
|Overview- WBMDFC Scholarship / Aikyashree Scholarship|
|Provided by||West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC)|
|Scholarship Name||WBMDFC Scholarship / Aikyashree Scholarship|
|Eligible Standard||10th to 12th, diploma, PG from arts, commerce, science streams|
Wbmdfc Scholarship stands for West Bengal Merit Cum Means Scholarship. It invites applications from the minority and weaker section students of West Bengal. The West Bengal Minority Development & Finance Corporation, under the Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department, Government of West Bengal has taken this initiative. It provides financial support for the education of students. Some students from the weaker section of the society are not able to fulfil their dream of higher education; Wbmdfc Scholarship helps them to fulfil their dreams by providing financial support for their education.
Wbmdfc Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Wbmdfc scholarship or Aikyashree Scholarship has three different eligibility criteria for the students who can apply for the scholarship program. The eligibility criteria of Wbmdfc Scholarship 2020 is as follows:
- The applicant must be a citizen of West Bengal
- Students who are studying outside the West Bengal state will not be eligible for the Scholarship program.
- The student must be a citizen of West Bengal
- The applicant must be studying in a school, institute recognized by an educational board, council, university of the state or central government
- Must have scored more than 50% or equivalent in the previously passed exam.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.2 lakh
- Students who are studying outside the West Bengal state will not be eligible for the scholarship program
For merit cum means scholarship
- The applicant must belong to West Bengal
- Must have scored at least 50% in the graduation or post-graduation
- The family income of the student should be less than 2.5Lakh.
Wbmdfc Scholarship Rewards
The reward or Scholarship amount is awarded to those students who have passed their final examination with more than 50%. The amount is awarded directly from the state government fund.
The amount of wbmdfc scholarship fund given to minority scholar is mentioned below:
|1st to 5th||INR 1100||–|
|6th to 10th||INR 5500||INR 11000|
|11th/12th||INR 10200||INR 11900|
|11th/12th (technical and vocational courses||INR 13500||INR 11200|
|UG/PG level||INR 6600||INR 9600|
|M.Phil||INR 9300||INR 16500|
|Merit cum means||INR 27500||INR 33000|
List of Wbmdfc Scholarship
The wbmdfc Scholarship or Aikyashree Scholarship list is prepared based on categories of students within the state. The list contains all students from minority and backward classes.
- Pre matric Scholarships
- Post matric Scholarships
- Merit – cum means scholarship
- Talent support stipend
- Swami Vivekananda wbmdfc Merit cum means scholarship for minorities, West Bengal
- Term loan
- Minority women Empowerment Programme
- Educational Loan
Talent support stipend is a paid training program under the government of West Bengal. Wbmdfc functions as a Nodal officer of this program. The function of the corporation is to undertake the task of the economic welfare of minorities.
Wbmdfc Scholarship last date
The Wbmdfc scholarship or Aikyashree Scholarship last dates September and October every year.
|Pre matric Scholarship||September|
|Post matric Scholarship||November|
|Merit cum means||November|
|Swami Vivekananda wbmdfc merit cum means||November|
|Talent support program||November|
Who can apply for Wbmdfc Scholarship?
Wbmdfc Scholarship is a financial benefit for education to those who have less parental income & belong to backward classes of the state. The student can apply for the scholarship under the following conditions:
- The applicant must belong to the West Bengal state.
- The family income of the applicant must not exceed 2 lakh per annum.
- The student must have scored a minimum of 50% in the last passed examination.
- The student studying outside the state of West Bengal cannot avail of the benefit.
Documents Required for Wbmdfc Scholarship
The Wbmdfc Scholarship documents include documents that have to be submitted at the time of Aikyashree Scholarship registration.
- Minority Certificate
- Marks of qualifying examinations
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- Domicile of West Bengal certificate
- Student’s family income certificate
- A recent photograph of the student
- The first page of passbook or Bank copies with Account no. and IFSC code.
Wbmdfc Scholarship or Aikyashree Scholarship Online Procedure
The online procedure to apply Aikyashree Scholarship is given below:
- Visit the website of wbmdfc, i.e., West Bengal minority development and finance corporation at www.wbmdfc.org.in
- On the home page, the user will find a section named ‘State government-sponsored Scholarship Scheme (AIKYASHREE).
- Click on the box, and now you will enter the ‘Aikyashree application form page.’
- Fill up the required information correctly.
- After filling all the details, cross-check all the information.
- Now, download the filled application form.
- Take a printout of the same for future reference or note down the application no.
Wbmdfc Scholarship Renewal
In case of Renewal, student have to visit the Wbmdfc website, i.e., www.wbmdfc.org.in
- As the website gets open, click on the ‘Scholarship renewal button’ on the top right corner.
- Now, a new application form gets open.
- Fill the required information correctly and Press the ‘submit’ button
- Now the application form verification is under process, and after it is verified, the student will get the confirmation details.
Wbmdfc Scholarship Contact details
If any student finds it difficult to fill the application form or in case of any difficulty, he/she can contact the Aikyashree helpline no. or can raise their query through e-mail.
The details are provided:
Toll-free no – 18001202130
E-mail id – email@example.com
Wbmdfc Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions:
Q.1 What is Wbmdfc Scholarship 2019-20?
A. Wbmdfc full form is West Bengal merit cum means scholarship. It was developed to help the weaker section of society in West Bengal. The portal helps the government to undertake all the scholarship activities in one place.
Q.2 Who can apply for the Aikyashree scholarship?
A. Students with a minimum of 50% marks and a domicile of West Bengal state can apply for the scholarship.
Q.3 Who is offering Aikyashree scholarship?
A. The scholarship is offered by the West Bengal minority and finance development department, which is guided by the government of West Bengal.
Q.4 What are the benefits of the wbmdfc or Aikyashree Scholarship?
A. Benefits differ for both Day scholars & hostellers:–
- For day scholars – benefits of up to INR.27500
- For hostellers – benefits of up to INR.33000
Q.5 What are the required documents to submit the Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 application form?
A. The documents are mentioned on the original portal of Aikyashree Scholarship, i.e., www.wbmdfc.org.in. Kindly visit the website to find the details.
Q.6 Is there any Terms & Conditions for gaining the Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 benefits?
A. Yes, there are few terms and condition that are required to be kept in mind before filling application form:
- The amount is credited to the student’s bank account with DBT mode only.
- The maintenance allowance will only be provided for ten months per academic year.
- Students must fulfill the attendance criteria to get the benefit of the scholarship program.
Other Important Scholarships
- Apj Abdul Kalam Scholarship
- Ashirwad Scholarship
- Bihar Scholarship
- Canara Bank Scholarship
- Colgate Scholarship
- Dr Ambedkar Scholarship
- E District Scholarship
- Epass Karnataka Scholarship
- Fair And Lovely Scholarship
- Florida’s John Mckay Scholarship
- Inspire Scholarship
- Jio Scholarship
- Karnataka Minority Scholarship
- Lic Scholarship
- Maulana Azad Scholarship
- Medhavi Scholarship
- Minority Scholarship
- Moma Scholarship
- Mp Scholarship
- Muslim Minority Scholarship
- Nsp Scholarship
- Oasis Scholarship
- Obc Scholarship
- Odisha Scholarship
- Pfms Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Prerana Scholarship
- Prime Minister Scholarship
- Rajasthan Scholarship
- Santoor Scholarship
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- Ssp Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Ts Epass Scholarship
- Up Scholarship
- Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship
- West Bengal Minority Scholarship