What is Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship?
Scholarships are well known for their monetary support across the country. They area a powerful tool that helps the weaker section and brilliant minds. Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship is declared by ACC with the motive of providing financial support to students for education. Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship is available to those who reside near the ACC plant across the nation, and have 50% marks in 12th. Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship 2020 can be availed by any student pursuing any bachelor’s degree. MBBS students can also avail Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship.
|Sectioned By||Associated Cement Company|
|Scholarship Name||ACC Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship|
|Eligible Category||Undergraduate, B.E/B.TECH, Diploma, ITI|
Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship 2020 Dates
As declared by the portal, the start date to apply for Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship earlier was 1st August, but as per the latest notice, it has been extended till 9th October.
The latest updates can also be checked at their official website, i.e., www.vidhyasaarthi.co.in. However, Students can apply within a window of around 25 days, i.e., up to 4th November, which was earlier 30th September. The dates are extended due to the outbreak within the country. The above dates mentioned are for the Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship 2020-21
List of Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship 2020
|Course||Amount in Rs.||Period||Apply by|
|CLASS 11TH||5000||1 YEAR||30/04/2020|
|CLASS 12TH||5000||1 YEAR||30/04/2020|
Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship Rewards
Rewards motivate students morally and support them financially. Therefore, to take care of the studies financially, ACC has assisted students by offering them scholarships. The benefits that can be availed by the various students falling in different education criteria is given below.
The Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship Rewards can be clearly described as:
- The scholarship Amount announced is Rs.5000
- Diploma Candidates can avail the benefit of up to Rs.20000
- ITI Candidates will be getting the advantage of up to Rs.2000
- B.E/B.TECH graduate Candidates can get the amount up to Rs.30000
- Financial support to students who are under graduation will be given, and the amount will be Rs.5000
Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship Online Application Form – How to apply?
Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship application 2020 can be filled online and that, too, by following some basic instructions. To avail the scholarship, follow the below-mentioned instructions step by step:
- Candidates need to register on www.Vishyasaarathi.co.in
- An Apply button is displayed, click on it
- Read the instructions carefully (on the website)
- Candidate need to fill the information required on the application
- The homepage will then be displayed as shown
- Now, the student has to select the relevant scheme for which he or she is eligible.
- For future use, take a copy of the application form duly filled.
This is the process of filling the Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship Application form 2020. Candidates who wish to check their scholarship application form status can do so by visiting the same website www.Vidhyasaarathi.com and following the instructions given to track.
Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship Amount
Vidhyasaarathi scholarship amount varies for the different sections of students based on their graduation and post-graduation degrees, diploma, HSC, and SSC.
- NSDL Shikha Sahyog Scholarship for Class.11th – max. up to 5000
- NSDL Shikha Sahyog Scholarship for Class.12th – max. up to 5000
- NSDL Shikha Sahyog Scholarship for ITI – max. up to 15000
- NSDL Shikha Sahyog Scholarship for graduate – max up to 10000
- NSDL Shikha Sahyog Scholarship for Postgrad. – max up to 12000
- Sterling Wilson Scholarship for MBBS student – max up to 40000
Documents Required for Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship
One can easily verify the documents by visiting the website www.vidhyasaarathi.com and following the instructions. However, he/she needs to carry the following documents to avail of the benefits.
- Address proof
- Class 10th, 12th mark sheets
- College fees receipt
- Student passbook
- Latest income Certificate
- 1st year passing mark sheet
- 2nd year passing mark sheet
- Pan Card, Passport, Voter ID card (optional)
- Admission Confirmation Letter
- Identity Proof
The contact information of various branches across the country is provided below:
- Head Office: –
- Branches: –
Kolkata: (033)22814661, 22901396
New Delhi: (011)23705418, 23353817
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship?
Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship is an initiative by the ACC group to provide financial support to those who live near the ACC plant around the country.
- The motive behind providing the scholarship?
Due to the unaffordable educational fees structure, some students are not able to fulfil their dream. So, keeping in mind their higher education, the initiative has been taken.
- The highest amount of benefits that can be availed?
Up to 40000 in case of MBBS, up to 15000 in case of ITI, and so on. For more refer www.Vidhyasaarathi.co.in and Select Browse Available Schemes.
- Who can all apply for the scholarship program?
The student should have done graduation with at least 50%, and the student must be residing near ACC plant.
- What to do if the activation link is not received on a registered Email address?
Please check your mail or junk box. If in case activation link is not found, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the procedure to contact Vidhyasaarathi?
You can mail us at Vidyasaarathi@nsdl.co.in or call at 022-40904484.
- What is scholarship reimbursement?
If in case of fees is paid by the student for the current academic year, then the amount will be disbursed into the student’s bank account.
- How can I check the status of my application?
You can log in with your email id and password on the portal. Then check the status of my application.
- What happens if I forgot the Login id?
Select the forget password option on the login page. A link will be sent to your email address.
- What are the mandatory fields in the online application form?
Fields provided with the symbol (*) are mandatory.
- What to do if the Vidhyasaarathi website is not working properly?
You can wait until the server gets connected back.
- What does In-Process status of Scholarship Application mean?
This will be shown when your application is being examined.
- What does the incomplete status of the scholarship application mean?
This is shown when the authority needs more information from the student to send it to the next level.
- What does the resubmitted status of scholarship application mean?
This is shown when the authority places the request for resubmitting the application.
- List of documents to be kept ready before filling the form?
For the list of documents, please refer to the Scholarship scheme page on the website.
- How can I edit and save the filled information in the application form?
The full information can be edited multiple times before the final submission of the application form.
- What are the education Scholarships scheme I can apply with the Vidhyasaarathi portal?
For the particular info, click on the Browse schemes option available on the portal.
- What to do if application status shows failed?
This means that you have to resubmit the application as it was not submitted due to some technical error.
- Where is the scholarship amount transferred?
The scholarship will be directly transferred to the student’s bank account.
- Is Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship beneficial?
Yes, it always helps those who cannot fulfill the dream of their education due to financial issues.