UP Scholarship 2020
Uttar Pradesh Government’s biggest scheme is UP Scholarship. This scholarship was introduced by the government to help the students of the state, financially and also to provide them with motivation. This scheme of government is available for all the category students. It is such a scheme of government where lakhs of students apply every year to avail the benefit of scholarship and to complete their education. The scholarship includes multiple pre-matric and posts matric schemes. The UP Samaj Kalyan Vibhag offers a scholarship for the students from class 9th to 12th and all UG, PG and diploma or certificate courses.
Courses under UP Scholarship
The scholarship is available for the number of Courses. If the students seek to take the benefit of the UP scholarship he /she must have the required document, then only he/she can avail the benefit.
Here is a list of courses which UP Scholarship offers
- 9th Class
- 10th Class
- 11th Class
- 12th Class
- Under graduation Courses
- Post-graduation Courses
- Certificate Courses
Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarship
The student who fulfils all the requirements according to the norms of the scholarship, only that student can avail the benefit of this government scheme. Those students who do not qualify the eligibility criteria cannot apply for this scheme and their application forms get rejected by the government.
The student should fulfil the following conditions if wishes to take the benefit of scholarship.
- The applicant must be the resident of Uttar Pradesh and must have the domicile of UP. Domicile certificate is used as proof that the student is the resident of UP.
- The student must have enrolled in the school or college of the State.
- The student if wishes to apply for the scholarship for class 9th or 10th, it comes under the UP pre-matric scholarships category and he/she must be the student of either class 9th or 10th.
- The student if wishes to apply for the scholarship for class 11th or 12th, it comes under the UP post-matric scholarship category and he/she must be the student of class 11th or 12th.
- The student if wishes to apply for the scholarship must have the required documents as proof.
- The student if wishes to apply for UP post-matric scholarship 2020 then the family income should not exceed two lakhs. This income criterion is applicable for all the students irrespective of the category to which they belong.
- The student willing to apply for pre-matric scholarship 2020, then the family income should not exceed one lakh for all the categories.
Steps to fill the application form for UP Scholarship 2020
The student who wishes to apply for the UP Scholarship and is eligible to apply for the scholarship needs to fill the application form. The student needs to follow the following simple steps in order to fill the application form.
- The student first needs to visit the UP Governments Scholarship and Feel Reimbursement Online System.
- The student then needs to click on the “Student” section and their he/she needs to select “New Registration.”
- The applicant then needs to select the scholarship for which he/she wants to apply.
- The applicant then needs to fill all mandatory details.
- The students then need to upload all the documents and also should upload the photograph.
- The applicant before finally submitting the form is advised to check if all the details filled by him/her is correct or not.
- After filling all the details correct the applicant needs to click on the submit button and should take out the print of the registration slip for future reference.
- After taking the print of the application form the student should submit this form to the respective education institution.
Documents required for UP scholarship 2020
The students if desires to opt for the scholarship then he/she should have the following documents to support his/her application form:
- Residential proof like Aadhar card, PAN card etc.
- He/she should have the domicile certificate of the state.
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Marksheet of all the qualifying exams.
- Admission receipt of the current year
- The student’s bank passbook.
UP scholarship Application fee 2020
The applicant in order to fill the application form for UP scholarship need not registration fee. The application form filling is free of cost.
The amount of the scholarship awarded by the government to the students depends on the financial assistance needed, some scholarships also depend on the basis of academic merit. The amount of scholarship to be awarded to the student depends on the category to which it belongs.
Status of UP Scholarship form 2020 – 21
The applicant who desires to avail the benefit of scholarship and has also filled the application can check the status of their application form through the portal of UP scholarship, “UP scholarship- status”
Students login 2020 – 2021
The students if desires to check the status or want to fill the fresh application form or want to renew the form can go to the official website and there can click on “Student login” and complete the task.
UP Scholarship renewal 2020 – 2021
The students can renew the application form by visiting the official website.
- The applicant should click on the “Renewal login option”.
- The student there needs to begin by filling the registration number, date of birth and password
- The students after login will be directed to pages having the instructions about filling the form.
- After reading the instructions the student should click the proceed button
- The student then needs to click on the “Fill the application form”.
- The student should fill the required details and upload the required documents.
- After this, the student should click on submit to submit the form.
Last Date of UP Scholarship 2020
Usually, the government of Uttar Pradesh announces the date of filing the application form in the month of July/August every year. The students in order to get updated about UP Scholarship 2020 should visit the website of UP scholarship portal.
If any query comes regarding the scholarship form, the student should check
Official website: scholarship.up.nic.in
Customer care Phone number: