Post-Matric Scholarship: Outline
|Name of the scholarship||Post-Matric Scholarship 2022|
|Sectioned by||Ministry of Minority Affair, GOI|
|Eligibility||The student from classes 11 to PH. D of the minority (SC/ST/OBC) section.|
What is Post Matric scholarship?
The Ministry of Minority, Government of India, organizes post-Matric Scholarship 2020-21. It is a financial aid provided by the government to uplift the unprivileged sections of the society. The Government of India has launched a great initiative to help deserving students of the state with the scholarship facility through the Post-Matric scholarship scheme. It is conducted every year for the welfare of SSC/ ST/ OBC students and to provide them hassle-free higher education facilities.
The Central Government and many State governments have started various scholarships under this scheme. Under this scholarship, 30 % of seats are reserved for girl students.
Who can apply for Post Matric Scholarship?
- A candidate from class 11 to Ph.D. can apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates must belong to SC/ST/OBC/EBC or any other minority community.
- Candidate must have a family income of not more than ₹ 2-lakh p.a.
Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility criteria
- Candidates from classes 11, 12, UG, PG, M.Phil. Ph.D. or Diploma.
- The candidate must be from the minority community.
- The applicant must have scored at least 50% marks in the last final examination.
- Candidate must have a family income of not more than ₹ 2-lakh p.a.
Post Matric Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
|Thesis typing and printing charges||Study tour charges||Book Allowance||Charges for reader allowance|
|Admission and tuition fees||Hostellers (₹)||Day Scholars (₹)|
|Class 11 – 12||7000 p.a.||7000 p.a.|
|Maintenance allowance||380-1200 p.a.||230-550 p.a.|
|Graduation and post-graduation||3000 p.a.||3000 p.a.|
|Technical and vocational courses||10000 p.a.||10000 p.a.|
List of Post Matric Scholarship for the minority
The post-Matric scholarship is a scheme provided to the minority section of the community. Candidate must be Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsis. A candidate from class 11 to Ph.D can apply for the scholarship. The Government of India has launched up the great initiative to help deserving students of the state with the scholarship facility through the Post-Matric scholarship scheme. It is conducted every year for the welfare of SC/ST/OBC/EBC students and to provide them hassle-free higher education facilities. The following list is mentioned below.
- Post Matric Scholarship Chhattisgarh
- Post Matric Scholarship Punjab
- Post Matric Scholarship Rajasthan
- Post Matric Scholarship Uttarakhand
- Post Matric Scholarship West Bengal
- Post Matric Scholarship MP
- Post Matric Scholarship Odisha
- Post Matric Scholarship Kerala
- Post Matric Scholarship Bihar
- Post Matric Scholarship Karnataka
- Post Matric Scholarship Tripura
- CG Post-Matric Scholarship
Pre-Matric Scholarship Important Dates:
|Date of Scholarship Announcement||15 July 2019|
|Last Date of Closure||15 November 2019|
|The date for defect verification||30 November 2019|
|The date for Institute verification||30 November 2019|
How to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship Application online?
- Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal www.scholarships.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Ministry of Minority Affairs’ under the ‘State scheme’
- Select the undertaking and continue.
- Carefully read ‘Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Guidelines’
- Search for New Registration and Click on it.
- In the following application form, fill up all necessary details regarding personal information, academic details, contact information, and other requisite details.
- Provide the bank details such as branch name, bank name, account holder name, IFSC code, and MICR code.
- Provide details regarding the identification of the candidate. Provide any identity card, which must be issued by State/Central Government.
- Verification of mobile no. will be done, and an OTP will be generated.
- The next step is to log in using the OTP and fill the form.
- An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Documents required for Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Domicile Certificate
- Attested copy of the community certificate.
- Attested copies of disability certificate, if any.
- Page one of bank passbook having bank name, branch name, account holder name, IFSC code, and MICR code.
- Scanned copy of school/college mark sheet and certificates.
- Income certificate of candidates’ parents.
Courses available under Post-Matric Scholarship
- Diploma Courses in Management and Computer Applications, Under-graduate, and Post-graduate.
- Research Programs (Dharma, M.Phil. and rural development)
- Various Technical and Vocational Courses.
- Integrated Law (BBA, LLB, UG, B.Sc.).
- Diploma Courses for classes 11 and 12.
- Nursing (Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery UG).
- Polytechnic courses.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Arts, Commerce, and Science.
Post-Matric Scholarship Selection Process
- The number of seats available for the Post-Matric Scholarship is limited. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and those who lie below the poverty line are eligible for scholarship. The candidates lying BPL will be given preference.
Post-Matric Scholarship Renewal Process
- Post-Matric scholarship must be renewed every year. The attendance of the candidates must be at least 50% to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The renewal process for the next academic year will only start once the candidate is produced.
Post Matric Scholarship Contact Details
|Address||Ministry of Minority Affairs, CGO Complex, Paryavaran Bhawan, 11th Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003|
|Phone||011-24364279 and 011-24364310|
Post Matric Scholarship Frequently asked questions
Q1. What is the Post-Matric Scholarship?
A1. The Ministry of Minority, Government of India, organizes post-Matric Scholarship 2020-21. The Government of India has come up with a great initiative to help deserving students of the state with the scholarship facility through the Post-Matric scholarship scheme. It has conducted every year for the welfare of SSC/ ST/ OBC students and to provide them hassle-free higher education facilities.
Q2. Any reservation for girls of the same age group?
A2. Out of total seats, 30% are reserved for girls.
Q3. Qualification required for Post-Matric Scholarship?
A3. Candidates from classes 11, 12, UG, PG, M.Phil Ph. D, or Diploma.
Other Important Scholarships
- Apj Abdul Kalam Scholarship
- Ashirwad Scholarship
- Bihar Scholarship
- Canara Bank Scholarship
- Colgate Scholarship
- Dr Ambedkar Scholarship
- E District Scholarship
- Epass Karnataka Scholarship
- Fair And Lovely Scholarship
- Florida’s John Mckay Scholarship
- Inspire Scholarship
- Jio Scholarship
- Karnataka Minority Scholarship
- Lic Scholarship
- Maulana Azad Scholarship
- Medhavi Scholarship
- Minority Scholarship
- Moma Scholarship
- Mp Scholarship
- Muslim Minority Scholarship
- Nsp Scholarship
- Oasis Scholarship
- Obc Scholarship
- Odisha Scholarship
- Pfms Scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Prerana Scholarship
- Prime Minister Scholarship
- Rajasthan Scholarship
- Santoor Scholarship
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- Ssp Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Ts Epass Scholarship
- Up Scholarship
- Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship
- Wbmdfc Scholarship
- West Bengal Minority Scholarship
1 thought on “Post Matric Scholarship 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Last Date, Reward Amount, Online Form & Renewal”