What is Muslim Minority Scholarship?
A lot of universities and colleges offer scholarships to Muslim students for a good education. Muslim minority scholarship is for needy communities. There are many organizations providing these scholarships nationally.
List of Muslim Minority Scholarship
1. Islamic Development Bank Scholarship
Islamic Development Bank is a finance institute working for Islamic Education. It offers scholarships to the Muslim community for pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate, professional courses.
2. Muslim Education Trust
It is an educational NGO providing top-notch assistance to the minority Muslim communities. It helps in encouraging higher education.
Organizations that provide scholarships to Muslim students
1. Aamir Mustafa kidwai Trust
It provides financial assistance to marginalized sections of society by helping in higher studies.
2. Al-Ameen Charitable fund Trust Super tannery (I) Ltd
It is for students of classes 11th and 12th for pursuing higher education courses and diplomas.
3. Al-Ameen scholarship
It is for the students scoring more than 50% marks in the 9th and 10th standard. Girls studying from the fifth standard can be considered.
4. Dawodbhoy Fazalbhoy Muslim Educational Trust
It is a public charitable trust helps Muslim students in pursuing studies in medical, engineering and other courses
5. Delhi Wakf Board
It is to ensure a good quality of education among Muslims. 30 percent of the scholarships are earmarked for the girls for empowerment.
Benefits of the minority scholarship
- It helps in increasing the quality of education by offering admission to reputed and prestigious institutes of the country.
- It helps in affordable education and great opportunities. Parents do not have to pay off high loans. It reduces stress and anxiety. It helps students to focus on their studies properly.
- It gives equal rights and positions to the weaker sections of the minority communities. Improving their standards and giving right on each matter.
Documents Required for Muslim Minority Scholarship
- Candidate’s passport size photo
- Parent’s income proof issued by an authority
- Fee receipt of the current year
- Bank -account proof
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide student certificate
- Bank account details and aadhar card
- Self-attested copy of mark sheet of previous year examination.
- The format of documents uploaded is of .pdf, .jpeg format and should not exceed size of 200 kb.