MP Scholarship 2020: Hello, here in this post we are going to provide you the MP Scholarship 2020 complete information. Candidates who are searching for the MP Scholarship List 2020 then they should peruse all data given here. The department has opened the new MP Scholarship Online Registration for the year 2020. All of the details related to the MP Scholarship Portal 2.0, Correction, Statement, Documents Required, Calculator, KYC, Helpline Number, etc. below.
MP Scholarship Portal Registration 2019-20
Here we will give you the complete information on MP Scholarship KYC, MP Scholarship Track, MP Scholarship Portal Registration, MMYM Scholarship, MMVY Status, and so forth. On the off chance if you need to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Scholarship 2020, at that point you can apply for the MP Scholarship Application Form 2020 through the official website or through the links given below. You can likewise check your MP Scholarship Status 2020 through the official site of Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal 2019-20 or from the links given underneath.
MP Scholarship 2020 Qualification Details:
- The candidates who have as of late passed their Moderate/12th class examination with atleast 75% or more from the MPSEB or 85% or more from CBSE/ICSE board can undoubtedly apply for the MMVY MP Scholarship 2020.
- The yearly income cutoff of the family required to get this Scholarship is Rs. 6 Lakh from all sources.
- Engineering candidates ought to have qualified the JEE Mains assessment with rank up to 50,000 or less.
- You need to get enlisted at an undergrad level obviously from a perceived College or Establishment.
- The clinical candidates need to get admission to a private or government clinical school or dental school through NEET merit.
- Law graduate candidates need to breeze through the CLAT assessment and need to get admission to a National Law College.
Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY), Madhya Pradesh
- This MMJKY Scholarship is accessible to the offspring of people who are referenced as the chaotic worker by the Madhya Pradesh Work Division.
- The applicant probably got admission to an undergrad (UG), postgraduate (PG), certificate, polytechnic, or ITI program.
- The Designing candidates who need this Scholarship ought to have breezed through the JEE Mains test with a position of under 1,50,000.
- The clinical candidates ought to have confirmation in the MBBS course by means of JIPMER, AIIMS placement test.
- Law candidates are ought to have admission to National Law College by getting finishing the CLAT assessment.
- The MP Scholarship 2019-20 under Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana is additionally reasonable for Categories who have admission to government schools in any undergrad (UG) or coordinated postgraduate course or double degree course.
Post Matric Scholarship Plan for OBC Class Categories of Madhya Pradesh
- The researchers relating to the OBC class candidates who are learning at a post-secondary level can guarantee for the Scholarship.
- The yearly family salary of the candidate ought to be not as much as Rs. 75,000 for getting the 100% Scholarship.
- The yearly family pay of the candidate ought to be up to Rs. 01 Lakh for getting the half Scholarship.
Post Matric Scholarship Plan for SC Categories or Madhya Pradesh
- Categories who has a place with the Timetable Standing class, learning at the post-optional level can apply for the Madhya Pradesh Scholarship.
- Post Matric Scholarship Plan for ST Categories of Madhya Pradesh
- The Categories who have a place with the Calendar Clan classification learning at the post-auxiliary level can apply for the MP Scholarship 2019-20.
- Their yearly family salary ought to be not as much as Rs. 2.5 Lakhs for getting the 100% Scholarship.
- The yearly family salary ought to be between Rs. 2.5 to 06 Lacs for acquiring the half Scholarship.
Model Higher Optional Schools and Young ladies Training Complex Scholarship Plan, Madhya Pradesh
- The candidates ought to have acquired more than the 60% of imprints in the last year assessment.
- The Categories who have passed class fifth, eighth, or tenth test can apply for the Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme.
Madhya Pradesh Scholarship List
- Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme
- Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY)
- Post Matric Scholarship Plan for ST Categories
- Post Matric Scholarship Plan for SC Categories
- Post Matric Scholarship Plan for OBC Categories
- Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY)
- Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship
- Pratibha Kiran Scholarship, Madhya Pradesh
- Vikramaditya Free Instruction Plan
Documents Required for Scholarship MP:
- Identification size photos
- Resident Proof
- Salary declaration of Parents
- Standing declaration
- Attested copies of essential documents
- Recent identification size photo
Mp Scholarship Portal Name Search:
You can look through your Scholarship application page by your name, classification. You simply need to enter your name, your class, your region, and your organization name. At that point click on the search details to get your application subtleties.
Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal Registration:
The Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal Registration is presently open for the candidates. You may now enroll your self through the official site at www.scholarshiportal.mp.nic.in. We have referenced the Link to enroll online in our Important Link Portion.
MP Scholarship Calculator:
The office has likewise made a mini-calculator that will assist you with calculating your Scholarship. The Link to figure Scholarship have been given underneath in our “Important Link” portion. You should fill all the vital information to figure your Scholarship.
MP Scholarship KYC:
The competitors are required to check their Aadhaar through e-KYC. You can visit the State Scholarship Portal 2.0 to finish this procedure. You can check your Aadhaar with your Candidate ID and Date of Birth.
MP Scholarship Status:
The Categories can likewise follow the status of the Madhya Pradesh Scholarship through the Link given on the site. To follow your application you need to enter your name, classification, area and organization name.
|Name of the Scholarship||Link To Check Scholarship|
|All Scholarship Applications/Activities||Check Here|
|Post-Metric Scholarship Check Here||Check Here|
|Awas Sahayta||Check Here|
|MMVY Scholarship||Check Here|
|District-Wise Details of Students Who Updated their Digital Caste Certificates||Check Here|
|Gaon ki Beti/Pratibha Kiran/Vikramaditya Yojna||Check Here|
MP Scholarship Application Procedure:
To enlist yourself with the MP Scholarship Portal you can follow the means given underneath. It will turn out to be simple for you to comprehend the application procedure and will spare you time.
- Visit the official website of MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Login @ scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
- Under the understudy corner you need to scan for the “Register Yourself” Link.
- Another page will open. Go as far as possible of that page and afterward tick on the agree box. There click on the continue button to proceed.
- Presently you need to enter your Aadhaar Number multiple times and afterward you need to tap on the “Continue: Check and Confirm” button.
- Fill the entirety of your details on the page before you and afterward print your application form so that you can track your application form.