Jio Scholarship is helping financially low-level students who want to go for a higher level in their studies. Under the Jio Scholarship reliance group will offer annually financial help Rs.35000 to Rs 55000. The benefit of this scholarship can be taken by the 10th standard to postgraduate students.
Jio Scholarship selection process will be based on the merit list. The beauty of the Jio Scholarship is that there is no foundation of category wise reservation SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General everyone can apply for this scholarship.
Table of Contents
Objective of Jio Scholarship 2022
The main objective of the Jio Scholarship to provide financial support to higher studies students. The Reliance group has launched this scheme to encourage higher education in the country. Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd is inviting all students for the scholarship application form. Once Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd completes the application process, it will release selected students list as per the eligibility.
Jio Scholarship overview
|Name of Scheme||Reliance Jio Scholarship|
|Launched By||Jio Infocomm|
|Objective||To promote higher education in the country|
|Beneficiary||All India students|
|Number of Beneficiaries||2800|
|Starting Date of application form||Yet to be announced|
|Type of Scheme||Reliance Jio Scholarship|
Jio Scholarship Highlights
- Jio Scholarship is available for around 2800 students in India.
- The exact scholarship selection process is not available.
- The selection process exam may or may not be decided by the specified authorities.
- The students should have a strong educational background.
- Candidates will receive scholarship amount directly to their bank account.
- If the authorities conduct an exam then admit cards will be released by the official website.
- Authorities check the candidate records and confirm that student is eligible for scholarship or not.
- The application receipt is mandatory for future assistance.
Jio Scholarship Last Dates
|Important Date||Approx. Date|
|Release of the Registration Form||Announced by Soon|
|Jio Scholarship Last Date to Register||Announced by Soon|
|Date of Test and Interview (If available)||Announced by Soon|
|Verification Document||Announced by Soon|
|Distribution of Scholarship Amount||Announced by Soon|
Jio Scholarship Eligibility
- Nationality: The applied students must be an Indian citizen.
- Education: The Candidate should be a class 10th, 11th, 12th, graduate, or postgraduate students.
- The scholarship is eligible for only EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Students.
- Class X: 70% of marks or higher in approved state board exams. 85% of marks or higher in approved CBSE or ISCE
- Class XI: 70% of marks or higher in approved state board exams. 85% of marks or higher in approved CBSE or ISCE
- Class XII: 65% of marks or higher in the exam approved state board. 80% of marks or higher in approved CBSE or ISCE panel students.
- Graduation: 75% or more in the university exam conduct by the approved college or institution
- Post-Graduation: 75% or more in the university exam conduct by the approved college or institution
How to apply for Jio Scholarship?
The procedure to apply for the Reliance Jio Scholarship to enroll for the Jio Scholarship form program is very simple. The student needs to finish and submit the Jio Scholarship form within the time limit. The right method of applying the Jio Scholarship complete form filling procedure given below. First, let us go through the eligibility criteria for Jio Scholarship.
- To apply to Jio Scholarship, students must visit the nearest Reliance Jio office and get the application form.
- The candidates should give their personal and mandatory details in the application form. E.g., Father Name, DOB, etc..
- The students must fill their educational details like X, XII marks, etc..
- Applicants should attach their photos while entering details in the application form
- All entered data in the application form is must be valid because the concerned team verifies all details.
- After entering all details to the application form, then candidates need to submit the application form themselves at the Jio office.
- The printout copy of the application will be send to the applicant for future reference.
Jio Scholarship application form is available online on the Reliance Jio website. The online applying procedure is mentioned below:
- Students must visit the Jio scholarship official website
- Click on the Jio Scholarship application form tab.
- Download the Jio Scholarship application form.
- Fill all mandatory details and attach the required document with the application form.
- Submit your application form to the nearest Jio Office.
Documents required for Jio Scholarship
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Only 10/11/12/Graduation/Postgraduation students.
- EWS (Economical Weaker Section)
- School or college Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile number
Jio Scholarship selection procedure
The prime details about the Jio Scholarship selection procedure are given below.
- Once the candidate fills and submits their application form, Reliance, Jio authorities go through the details first.
- Students with an excellent academic track record will be first chosen for Jio merit-based scholarship.
- Jio Scholarship has reservations depending on the applicant’s class, age, annual income, etc..
- After the shortlisted list gets prepared, the authorities check academic records and qualifications so that scholarship reaches the most deserving students.
- The scholarship will be granted to applicant after successful document verification.
Jio Scholarship Reward Amount
|Class||Eligible Marks||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 10th Scholarship/High School||70% of marks or higher in approved state board exams. 85% of marks or higher in approved CBSE or ISCE||35000/- Per Annum|
|Class 11th Scholarship||70% of marks or higher in approved state board exams. 85% of marks or higher in approved CBSE or ISCE||35000/- Per Annum|
|Class 12th Scholarship||65% of marks or higher in approved state board exams. 80% of marks or higher in approved CBSE or ISCE||45000/- Per Annum|
|Graduation||75% or more in the university exam conduct by the approved college or institution||52000/- Per Annum|
|Post Graduation Scholarship||75% or more in the university exam conduct by the approved college or institution||55000/- Per Annum|
Jio Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. Who provides the Jio Scholarship for students?
Ans. Reliance Jio Infocomm provides this scholarship for eligible students.
Q2. What is the aim of the Jio Scholarship?
Ans. Jio Scholarship offer financial support to those students who wish to pursue higher studies but are incapable of doing due to poor financial conditions.
Q3. Is there any restriction for OB /SC/ ST/ Minority/ General Candidates?
Ans. There is no restriction in Jio Scholarship according to the class-wise reservation SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority/ General category candidates.
Other Important Scholarships
- Apj Abdul Kalam Scholarship
- Ashirwad Scholarship
- Bihar Scholarship
- Canara Bank Scholarship
- Colgate Scholarship
- Dr Ambedkar Scholarship
- E District Scholarship
- Epass Karnataka Scholarship
- Fair And Lovely Scholarship
- Florida’s John Mckay Scholarship
- Inspire Scholarship
- Karnataka Minority Scholarship
- Lic Scholarship
- Maulana Azad Scholarship
- Medhavi Scholarship
- Minority Scholarship
- Moma Scholarship
- Mp Scholarship
- Muslim Minority Scholarship
- Nsp Scholarship
- Oasis Scholarship
- Obc Scholarship
- Odisha Scholarship
- Pfms Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Prerana Scholarship
- Prime Minister Scholarship
- Rajasthan Scholarship
- Santoor Scholarship
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- Ssp Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Ts Epass Scholarship
- Up Scholarship
- Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship
- Wbmdfc Scholarship
- West Bengal Minority Scholarship