Fair and Lovely Foundation, a global skincare brand led by Hindustan Unilever, has implemented a Fair & Lovely Scholarship. Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is India’s largest fabricating firm. HUL partners with premium brands and programs to make people look and feel healthy and get more out of life.
What is fair and Lovely Scholarship?
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship offers financial support and confidence for higher education pursued by women students. It has offered scholarship benefits to thousands of female students across India since it launched in 2003.
Fair & Lovely Foundation encourages women to fulfill their desires and to demonstrate their potential. Fair & Lovely Scholarship 2020 Stipend is available for countries such as India, Bangladesh, Egypt, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia until now. It too soon to offer its scholarship in more countries of the
world. This scholarship helps women to become self-reliant and independent to improve their careers.
Fair & Lovely Foundation is taking the initiative to motivate women to follow their goals economically and to achieve their full potential. It aims to encourage a self-confident and independent attitude among young women by offering scholarships in the areas of higher education, vocational training, and starting up business capital.
It supports talented women in overcoming their bad circumstances and in carrying out their mission of higher education, vocational training, job training, and career guidance. It also gives the females confidence to resolve hesitations and doubts to achieve career goals. With the help of this scholarship, brilliant economically disadvantaged women can continue their studies without financial constraint. To read more about the Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship, the students go through the article below. Write on how to apply online for a fair & lovely scholarship.
About the Fair & Lovely Foundation
Fair & Lovely Foundation is an initiative by Unilever aimed at empowering 5 million women across Asia and Africa through awareness, skills, and career guidance. The Foundation’s programs include Higher Education Scholarships, Career Workshops, and mobile skills and job coaching network.
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship Details/ Dates
With the help of this scholarship, brilliant economically disadvantaged women can continue their studies without financial constraint.
|Start of application||September 2020|
|Last date||October 2020|
|Shortlist students||November 2020|
|Telephonic interview||November – December 2020|
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship eligibility criteria
Eligibility of students for Fair & Lovely foundation scholarship is determined based on financial need and many other factors. Your eligibility is determined by the financial aid administrator at the college or career school you intend to attend.
Women must gratify the eligibility criteria as follows:
- All-female candidates who scored grades of up to 60 percent in 10th and 12th grades and want to pursue higher education.
- Candidates who passed the marks with distinction or received a high percentage are exempt.
- Candidates studying vocational courses with at least 50 percent of the marks should have passed 8th class.
- The candidate’s family yearly income must be less than 4 Lakh.
- General and OBC candidates must have an age limit between 15 to 30 years. Whereas the age of candidates from the SC and ST categories does not exceed 32 years according to the Foundation norms.
- Candidates will be involved in seeking Govt’s graduation or graduation and recognized Indian institutes.
- Candidates must take different levels of the following courses.
- At Undergraduate Level: BA, B.Sc., BCA, B.Com., BBA, BE/ B.Tech., LLB, B.Pharma, B.Arch., BDS, MBBS, BHMS, BHM, BAMS, B.P.Ed, B.Ed., B.Com LLB, BBA LLB, B.SL LL.B.
- At Postgraduate Level: M.Com., M.Sc., MA, MCA, ME/ MTech, LLM, M.Pharma, MBA, M.Arch, MHMS, MAMS, MD, MDS, MHHM, M.P.Ed, M.Ed, others
- Coaching Classes: CAT-MBA, Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, Civil Services, IIT-JEE, and so forth
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship Benefits
The amount of Fair and Lovely Scholarship will only be awarded to the students selected. So for some courses, they may seek graduation/post-graduation or coaching classes. For the following advantages see:
- This scholarship empowers women to fulfill their dreams of pursuing higher studies.
- Last year, the Fair and Lovely Foundation granted scholarship benefits to 55 selected students.
- The Fair and Lovely Foundation paid Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per student for the one-time scholarship number.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 1 Lakh per annum will be offered to selected students.
- An additional amount of Rs. 3,000/- is provided per year to the girls who come from rural areas to meet their expenses related to education.
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship Selection Procedure
The Fair and Lovely Scholarship selection process is as follows:
- Female applicants must apply for this scholarship online by providing all the details required.
- Candidates are asked to answer two self-relevant subjective questions. Then, applicants will be shortlisted based on the application they have submitted.
- Candidates earn a percentile rating based on merit, family income, sources, and special conditions such as physically disabled individuals, single parents, orphans, etc.
- Before the result announcement, shortlisted candidates will be called up for the telephone interview.
- An experienced panel of interviewers conducts a small telephone interview of 10-15 minutes. The interview will be conducted only in English, Hindi, or South Indian language. The meeting with the HUL team will determine only the questions of the interview.
- The list of the top students will be prepared in the interview round, based on their performance.
- Candidates can obtain information about the selection of F&L Scholarships in the interview round through an SMS or Email.
- The HUL Scholarship committee must determine the final allocation of scholarships.
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship Application Procedure
The application form for a scholarship will be available online from 1 September 2020. Students can fill out and submit the application form on or before October 30th, 2020. Students should fill out the application form online and offline for a Decent and Lovely Scholarship.
For the 2019 Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship Application Form in both online and offline mode, please refer to the following sections.
- For applying online for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019, visit its official website, www.fairandlovelyfoundation.in.
- To build your account, click the Connection to Register. Sign in by entering Name, Email, Password, Birth Date, and Gender.
- For verification purposes, an email is sent to your registered email Id.
- To fill out the application form, click on the email verification link, which will be redirected to the partner’s website.
- To fill the application with accurate and relevant details, select the online option to apply.
- At the time of record processing, the application form will be cross-checked by the authorities.
- If any incorrect information is identified, then the request is not approved for further processing.
- Download it for offline submission after the form has been filled in.
- Send the completed application along with the relevant documents by courier to the address below:
Fair and Lovely Foundation, Hindustan Unilever Building, B.D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Mumbai-400099 Upload a scanned copy of all relevant documents and the application form for submission online.
- To apply for a Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship, click on Submit.
- Finally, take a photocopy of the submission for potential uses.
Documents Required for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship
At the time of applying, candidates must keep the scanned copy of all self-attested documents ready. Refer to the documents below, which must be submitted along with the request.
- Evidence of ID (Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Driving License / PAN Card / 10th Class photo mark).
- One latest photograph of passport size.
- Attested copies of mark sheets and certificates in Class 10th and 12th.
- Evidence of age and evidence of family income (Valid Govt. certified documents such as earnings certificate, IT return, or BPL card).
- Latest graduation mark sheet New college fee receipt Letter of payment
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship Result
The results of the 2020 Fair and Lovely Foundation scholarship will be announced in December 2020. The result will also be made public on the official www.fairandlovelyfoundation.in website. On the official website, candidates can access and review the Merit list of Decent and Lovely Scholarships. The candidates being shortlisted can obtain the selection information through the contact numbers given at the time of registration. Upon declaration of result, the selected candidates will need to provide the documents for verification. In the first week of February, 2022 the scholarship will be disbursed to the Shortlisted applicants.
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship Reward
This is the best advantage that female candidates can get to achieve their goals.
Only 55 candidates can get this scholarship to their advantage.
The chosen candidate will earn 25,000/- to 40,000/- A further sum of 3000/- will be awarded for students in rural areas.
For any question or assistance concerning an equal and lovely foundation scholarship, please submit the question below the address –
|Phone no.||+91 – 8448857958|
|Address||Fair and Lovely Foundation, Hindustan Uniliver house, B.D Sawant Marg, Chakala, Mumbai – 400099|
- First, review the eligibility mentioned above requirements and then visit the official website www.fairandlovely.in.
- Click on the link “Apply online” and select “Application Form” to fill out the online application form for Fair And Lovely.
- Then appropriately fill in the complete details without any errors.
- Upload your latest photo and signature scanned, along with applications, and papers.
- Check format once after completion of the form, and press the “Submit” button.
- Finally, print the filled application form.
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions
Question1. What do I do while facing technical problems during filling the scholarship application form?
Answer. If you are facing technical site issues feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Question2. What if I forget my password?
Answer. The forgotten password can be found at the sign-in tab. Click on the application form link aand enter your email address. The FAL Foundation will send you an email with a link to reset your secret key.
Question3. How do I find details about the institutions and colleges?
Answer. The Fair and Lovely Foundation does not have data on colleges and schools until this point, where you can check for various courses.
Question4. Who is qualified to take the scholarship?
Answer. Every woman can apply for the scholarship. To check the details, see the eligibility section.
Question5. What is Fair and Lovely Foundation?
Answer. The Fair and Lovely Foundation has set up this versatile, friendly website with the goal of getting directions and information.
Question 6. How fair and lovely Foundation scholarship is beneficial?
Answer. It provides financial and motivation to women.
Question7. How many seats are available for the scholarships?
Answer. Fifty-five seats are available for scholarships.
Question8. How much scholarship amount will be given by the fair and lovely Foundation?
Answer. Fair and lovely foundation Scholarship amount per candidate is 1 lakh per annum.
Question9. What is the deadline for the application?
Answer. The deadline to apply for a fair and lovely foundation scholarship is 30 October 2020.
Education is one of the most important and necessary commodities in the world today. Many pass outs of high school are looking for financial help to follow their dream career, which requires several teen years. Scholarships emerge as the most important financial assistance in such a scenario. This is because, unlike the student loans, you don’t have to pay for any grants. You’ll get merit-based scholarships when you need it. This provides coveted scholarships, and even pays for graduation. Surely you should apply for scholarships at your selected college. A scholarship, after all, comes with many advantages.
Fair and Lovely Foundation is here to help you make your dreams come true. The Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Scholarship is a Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) CSR initiative to support and encourage girls’ education in India. The goal of granting this scholarship, though, is to build a better future.
The Fair & Lovely Foundation launches an empowerment program to help women from recognized Indian universities currently pursuing undergraduate and graduate education.