Being in the 21st century, we want a better education system in our country because, as we tend to develop, we understand the need for education. Poor education is the root problem of why the system of India is so dilapidated. We always curse the system. Still, if we all start taking the small initiatives, then we can see the change we want, this is possible when we hold each other’s hand and walk together to make a way towards a better country where the education system is top-notch, and the citizens are responsible for their duties.
The root cause of all problems is probably a faulty education system, as that’s the basic cause. The State Government, as well as the central Government, has started taking the initiative to teach the students by giving scholarships or to support the students by way of rewards or offering some sort of financial support. When a student passes, class 10 is often taken out of school, and boys are forced to work in shops or like laborers, whereas girls are married off. Though India is a developing country, some practices are an obstacle when we think of development and betterment. So in this article, we will get to know about some of the best scholarships that will be applicable for the students who are in class 11. These can save many futures and help in the betterment of everyone.
List of Scholarship for class 11 Students
- Pre Matric Scholarship and Post Matric Scholarship for Other Backward Class students, Delhi
- Pre-matric and Post matric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste Students
- Yales Young Global Scholars
- National Child Award for Exceptional Achievement
- Ryan merit cum means scholarship
- NASA Ames Space Settlement Contest
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship IGNITE Awards
- CSIR Innovation Award for School Children
- Tata Building India Online Essay Competition
- Aussie Essay Writing Contest
Types of Scholarships for all scholarship for class 11 students
Pre and Post Matric Scholarship for Other Backward Class students
This scholarship is offered by the Delhi government only for OBC students who reside in Delhi. The sole objective of this scholarship is to provide education to those who are financially unstable and poor.
- Pre-matric and post-matric students have to fall in the OBC category.
- A resident of Delhi and a student of any recognized board.
- For pre-matric, a family earning must be below INR 2,50,000.
- For post-matric, a family earning must be below INR 1,00,000.
The reward changes from year to year.
The last date to apply is the Last week of January.
Pre-matric and Post matric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste Students
Pre-matric and Post matric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste Students is a scholarship initiative taken up by the Department for the Welfare of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes community of the society. This scholarship is given to the students studying class 9 till the level of post-graduation. The motto of this scholarship scheme is to support the students who are not having a strong financial background or belonging to a backward community. This is a motivation for such students to study for higher education.
- The student who wants to participate must belong to the Scheduled Caste community.
- The family income of the student must not be more than INR 250000 annually.
- The student must be in class 9 to class 10 for applying to the pre-matric scholarship.
- The student must be in class 11, class 12, diploma, graduation, and post-graduation courses for applying to the pre-matric scholarship.
- No other scholarships can be clubbed with this scholarship.
- The reward for the day scholar student will be INR 225, and the hosteller student will be given INR 750 monthly for 10 months.
- INR 525 for day scholars and INR 1000 for hostellers will be the grant of the books and ad-hoc.
The last date to apply is before 31 January 2020.
Yales Young Global Scholars
This Yales Young Global scholar is a scholarship for students all across the globe from the age of 15 to 17 years. All can apply and get their tuition fees fully reimbursed.
- Age be between 15 to 17 years.
- The participant is expected to have more than 2 years before passing out high school.
- All countries apply to this scholarship, although they have to be in the USA while applying for this scholarship.
Rewards and benefits
Reimbursement of 100% tuition fees is the reward of the winner.
National Child Award for Exceptional Achievement
National Child Award for Exceptional Achievement is an initiative by the Ministry of Women and Child Development undertaken by the Government of India. This is only for the students whose age is more than 5 years and less than 18 years. This is a national level scholarship that looks for exceptional talent and excellence in the student and rewards them for encouraging that talent.
- The participating candidate has to be a resident of India
- There is an age limit to apply that is from 5 to 18 years.
- Innovation is the key to scholarship.
- The fields of innovation can be any such as the top position in maths for 2 consecutive years, art, sports, culture, music, social science, and many more. The field can be anything that deserves to be appreciated and encouraged.
- For Rank 1-
Gold medal of 20gms + prize money INR 20000 + a certificate + citation with a book voucher of INR 10000
- For the next 35 ranks- silver medals of 50gms + INR 10000 + a Certificate + book vouchers of INR 3000 + a personal award.
The last date to apply is 31 August 2020
Ryan merit cum means scholarship
Ryan merit cum means scholarship is an exam for the students of class 8- class 12, this aim of this scholarship is towards helping the underprivileged students who deserve to study but having a lack of financial assistance.
- Class 8 to class 12 students can take part.
- At least 80% of the marks have to be scored in the last exam has to be
- Family income has to be maximum INR200000 to be eligible.
Rewards and benefits
- There will be a selection of 10 students.
- All the 10 students will be awarded INR 10000 each.
Last date to apply is 22 January 2020
NASA Ames Space Settlement Contest
NASA Ames Space Settlement Contest is an initiative taken to inculcate the idea to develop space settlement designs and other ideas related to that subject matter. This contest is for the students of class 7 to class 12.
- Students from class 7 to class 12 are all eligible.
- Students irrespective of their nationality can apply for this scholarship.
- Individuals, small teams require 2-5 members; large teams need to have a minimum of 6 members to be eligible.
Rewards and benefits
- Every winner gets a NASA certificate and the grand prize.
- The grand prize will be given to the group, which has the best submission.
- The best submission will be published on the website of the NASA Ames WWW site.
- The best team will be awarded $3000 and the award of NSS Bruce M.clark and junior Memorial space settlement.
- For the teams, the won scholarship amount will be divided equally among the team members.
The last date to apply is 15 February 2020
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards
This award is a scholarship organized by the National Innovation Foundation for the students who are yet to complete high school, and their age is not more than 17 years.
- Student of any class till class 12
- The age limit is 17 years at maximum.
- The train and travel expenses will be rewarded back to the student.
- The project that has won the exam will be awarded and exhibited.
The last date to apply is 31 august 2020.
CSIR Innovation Award for School Children
CISR stands for Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, this initiative of awarding innovation award has been taken by the Council of Scientific and Innovation Research under the Government of India. This award is given to the winner who participates and must be of below 18 years of age. This is to motivate the student to encourage science and innovation in the upcoming generations.
- On the 1st of January, the age of the student must be below 18 years.
- Individuals and groups are eligible.
- One innovation can be done and registered by one group or individual.
- There are 15 rewards given to the winning team or person.
- The winner is only one. He gets rewarded with INR 100000 each.
- There will be two students having the second prize with INR 50000 each.
- Three will get the third prize of INR 30000 each.
- Four will get the fourth prize of INR 20000 each.
- Five will get the fifth prize of INR 10000 each.
The last date to apply is 29 February 2020.
Tata Building India Online Essay Competition
Tata Building India online is a competition that is organized by the Tata group, and this is taken into care so that they can motivate the Indian youth of tomorrow’s nation. Young leaders who have the potential to bring some relevant change are encouraged to come forward and show their talent.
- Students of India are eligible to participate.
- Classes from class 6 to class 12 are allowed to apply.
- National level winners- 1 laptop each as grand rewards.
- Other winners, as well as runner ups, get rewards like MP3 player, Digicam, Handycam along with trophy and certificate.
The last date to apply is 31st July 2020.
Aussie Essay Writing Contest
This is a competition that is taken on essay writing. This is to appreciate the creative talents of the students who have exceptionally great writing skills. This contest encourages writers to write and express more.
- There is no age group. All age students can apply.
- The criteria are to have a passion for writing.
- The winner gets AUD 1000
- Runner up is rewarded with AUD 800.
- The second runner up gets AUD 600.
The last date to apply for this contest is 15 May 2020.
How to renew the existing scholarships?
There is a duration of every scholarship to apply to any student, the duration varies, but the process of renewal remains the same. Although the process of renewing the form remains the same, that doesn’t mean that filling the form of scholarship renewal is someone’s cup of tea. It is a simple task. Still, it requires concentration and focus because the faults you make there might lead to cancellation of renewal and also the termination of the scholarship for the rest of the time. One must be very careful while filling the renewal application form and also must check it twice or more before submitting it. In case you are willing to renew your scholarship for the next time then these are the following steps that you need to follow, these steps will guide you to a flawless form filling-
- Before you start filling the scholarship renewal form, make sure your attendance in the last academic year is at least 75% because that’s the basic criteria of being eligible for renewing the scholarship.
- Search for the official website of the scholarship.
- Start filling your scholarship renewal form once you have collected all the required documents that you will need while giving the data in the form.
- Log in to the official website using your login credentials.
- Check the notifications for the recent updates or changes, if any.
- You are now ready to fill up your application form using your original documents and application ID.
- Once you finish the filing up of the form, you must check your form twice or thrice so that there remains no chance of mistake or error. Make sure all the information is true.
- Now you can submit your form by clicking the submit button right at the bottom of the page.
- Do not refresh the page before it finishes the submission to avoid any sort of mistake or negligence on your part, as all these might lead to the cancellation of your form.
- Check the online status of your form from the dashboard of the site.
- Now take the print out of the form that you have filled up for scholarship renewal as it will be the reference in the future.
Other Class Standard Scholarships
- Scholarship for Class 1 Students
- Scholarship for Class 2 Students
- Scholarship for Class 3 Students
- Scholarship for Class 4 Students
- Scholarship for Class 5 Students
- Scholarship for Class 6 Students
- Scholarship for Class 7 Students
- Scholarship for Class 8 Students
- Scholarship for Class 9 Students
- Scholarship for Class 10 Students
- Scholarship for Class 12 Students
- Scholarship for PG Students
- Scholarship for UG Students
- Scholarship for Phd Students
Other Scholarships you Might be Interested In:
- Apj Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022
- Ashirwad Scholarship 2022
- Bihar Scholarship 2022
- Canara Bank Scholarship 2022
- Colgate Scholarship 2022
- Dr Ambedkar Scholarship 2022
- E District Scholarship 2022
- Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2022
- Fair And Lovely Scholarship 2022
- Floridas John Mckay Scholarship 2022
- Inspire Scholarship 2022
- Jio Scholarship 2022
- Karnataka Minority Scholarship 2022
- Lic Scholarship 2022
- Maulana Azad Scholarship 2022
- Medhavi Scholarship 2022
- Minority Scholarship 2022
- Moma Scholarship 2022
- Mp Scholarship 2022
- Muslim Minority Scholarship 2022
- Nsp Scholarship 2022
- Oasis Scholarship 2022
- Obc Scholarship 2022
- Odisha Scholarship 2022
- Pfms Scholarship 2022
- Post Matric Scholarship 2022
- Pre Matric Scholarship 2022
- Prerana Scholarship 2022
- Prime Minister Scholarship 2022
- Rajasthan Scholarship 2022
- Santoor Scholarship 2022
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2022
- Ssp Scholarship 2022
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
- Ts Epass Scholarship 2022
- Up Scholarship 2022
- Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship 2022
- Wbmdfc Scholarship 2022
- West Bengal Minority Scholarship 2022