Scholarship For Class 1 Students: Overview
India has a literacy rate low in some places, and the poverty rate high in others. Therefore, scholarship plays a very significant role in shaping the future of students in India. With the help of scholarships, many parents are able to finance their child’s education. The government of India and also the private institutions have launched various scholarship to help the children in their education. They have launched many programs and conducted several exams through which students can gain scholarships. Many children miss out on their dream of learning and going to school only due to a lack of money. But scholarships help those poor and talented students who have a dream of studying and learning. Children can get a scholarship even from the beginning of their studies. There are many programs and exams which can help the students of class 1 to get the scholarship.
List of Scholarship For Class 1 Students
Here is the list of scholarship for Class 1 Students
- SOF Science National Olympiad
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- SOF International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)
- SOF Girl Child Scholarship Scheme
- Scholarship for Minority Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
- Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students
- Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities
SOF Science National Olympiad
This is a Science Olympiad that lets the applications gain the scholarship through the National Science Olympiad (NSO) 2020-21. It is for the students of Class 1 to 12. The Olympiad is organized to give students a platform to showcase their talent & knowledge of Science at the national level.
SOF International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)
This is an International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) 2020-21 is for the students of Class 1 to 12. It is a two-level examination conducted every year in which the students are judged at the school level, zonal level, and international level.
SOF Girl Child Scholarship Scheme (G.C.S.S) 2020-21
The Girl Child Scholarship Scheme (G.C.S.S.) 2020-21 is for the girl students of Class 1 to 10. This scholarship aims to financially assist the girl children of economically weak families so that they can continue their school education.
Scholarship for Minority Students
This is a scholarship scheme which is offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs for minority community students of Class 1 to 10. The students who belong to minority communities such as Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi/Zoroastrian communities can apply for this scholarship.
Class 1 Students Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
There are no specific criteria for most of the scholarship programs and Olympiad exams. The only eligibility criteria are that the student should be a student of class 1. Any students who study in class 1 can apply for the scholarship programs. But there are some requirements for some of the scholarship programs.
The specific guidelines for the scholarship programs are mentioned below:
Eligibility Criteria for Girl Child Scholarship Scheme
- The student who is applying must be a girl child studying in class 1.
- The student must have secured at least 60% marks in the previous class.
- The monthly income of both parents should be less than Rs.15,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Minority students Scholarship Program
- To apply for this, the student should be the domicile of the respective state.
- The child must belong to the minority community.
- The annual income of the family should not be exceeding Rs.2 lakh.
- The child should not be receiving any other scholarship.
Class 1 Scholarship Rewards And Benefits
The scholarships are there to provide help to the parents of the students who belong to low-income families. These scholarship programs can help them in financing the schooling of their child. Different scholarships provide different rewards and benefits to the applicants. This scholarship money can fulfill the dream of their child to study and learn. More education is encouraged through these scholarship programs. The literacy rate is increased through scholarship programs and Olympiads exams.
The benefits and rewards of the different scholarship are given below:
SOF Science National Olympiads rewards
- A total of 312 first rank holders will receive an amount of Rs. 5,000 each. They’ll also get a gold medal and certificate of zonal excellence.
- A total of 312 second rank holders will receive a reward of Rs.2,500 each.
- A total of 312 third rank holders win Rs.1,000 each. A bronze medal with a certificate of zonal excellence would also be received by the students.
- A total of 2184 awards consisting of gifts worth Rs. 1,000 each will be provided. A medal of distinction with a certificate of distinction and certificate of zonal excellence will be given to students who will rank from 4th to 10th.
- A total number of 4680 awards comprising a certificate of distinction, a medal of distinction, and a certificate of zonal excellence will be given to students who will rank from 11th to 25th.
- All the participants ranking above 25 will receive merit certificates.
SOF Girls Child Scholarship Scheme
- INR 5,000 each will be given to 300 selected girl children across India.
Scholarship for Minority Students
- The rewards under the minority scheme are different for different states.
- The rewards and benefits are rewarded in different forms.
- In some states, the students under this scheme are freed from paying the tuition fees.
- In some of the other states, cash rewards are provided to the students.
Last Dates To Apply for scholarship For Class 1 Students
|Name of Scholarship||Last Date to Apply|
|SOF National Science Olympiad||31 August 2020|
|SOF International Mathematics Olympiad||31 August 2020|
|SOF Girl Child Scholarship Program||31 October 2020|
|Scholarship For Minority Communities||Not Released|
How to Apply For Scholarship?
The scholarships are given to the students who study in class 1. The scholarships can be attained by giving the exams or through filing the form and document proof. There are different ways to fill up the forms of different scholarships.
The steps to apply for the scholarships is given below:
SOF National Science Olympiad
- Reach the official website of SOF and read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Only the eligible students can apply for the Olympiad. The students can apply through their respective schools only.
SOF International Mathematics Olympiad
- The eligible students can apply online.
- Students can go on the official website and apply.
- Students can only apply through their respective schools.
Scholarship for Minority Communities
- Go to the official website of the Government.
- Select your state and fill all the details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Submit the form online.
Scholarship Renewal Steps
Students have to fill the scholarship renewal form every year. Only those students who score more than 50% marks in their class 1 entrance exams are eligible for renewal of scholarship for class 2.
Other Class Standard Scholarships
- Scholarship for Class 2 Students
- Scholarship for Class 3 Students
- Scholarship for Class 4 Students
- Scholarship for Class 5 Students
- Scholarship for Class 6 Students
- Scholarship for Class 7 Students
- Scholarship for Class 8 Students
- Scholarship for Class 9 Students
- Scholarship for Class 10 Students
- Scholarship for Class 12 Students
- Scholarship for Class 12 Students
- Scholarship for PG Students
- Scholarship for UG Students
- Scholarship for Phd Students
Other Scholarships you Might be Interested In:
- Apj Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2022
- Ashirwad Scholarship 2022
- Bihar Scholarship 2022
- Canara Bank Scholarship 2022
- Colgate Scholarship 2022
- Dr Ambedkar Scholarship 2022
- E District Scholarship 2022
- Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2022
- Fair And Lovely Scholarship 2022
- Floridas John Mckay Scholarship 2022
- Inspire Scholarship 2022
- Jio Scholarship 2022
- Karnataka Minority Scholarship 2022
- Lic Scholarship 2022
- Maulana Azad Scholarship 2022
- Medhavi Scholarship 2022
- Minority Scholarship 2022
- Moma Scholarship 2022
- Mp Scholarship 2022
- Muslim Minority Scholarship 2022
- Nsp Scholarship 2022
- Oasis Scholarship 2022
- Obc Scholarship 2022
- Odisha Scholarship 2022
- Pfms Scholarship 2022
- Post Matric Scholarship 2022
- Pre Matric Scholarship 2022
- Prerana Scholarship 2022
- Prime Minister Scholarship 2022
- Rajasthan Scholarship 2022
- Santoor Scholarship 2022
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2022
- Ssp Scholarship 2022
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
- Ts Epass Scholarship 2022
- Up Scholarship 2022
- Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship 2022
- Wbmdfc Scholarship 2022
- West Bengal Minority Scholarship 2022