In order to check JEE Main Results, you will have to keep two things in hand – Registration Number & Date of Birth. It is to be noted that the JEE Results will be released only in online mode at the official website of NTA. The steps to check JEE Mains Results are given below:
- Visit the official website of NTA JEE Main: https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
- On the home page, click on the button JEE (Main) Result.
- A new page will open. Here enter your exam session.
- Enter your application number as mentioned in your JEE Main Hall Ticket.
- Now enter your date of birth.
- Solve the security pin as displayed on the screen.
- Click on the submit button. Your NTA JEE Main Results 2021 will be displayed on the screen. Download your results for further reference.
Highlights of JEE Main Results February, March April and May 2021
- Candidates should note that the JEE Main Results will not be sent through post or through email.
- Only those candidates who have appeared for the JEE examination will be able to check their results.
- With the help of the application number and date of birth, only candidates can check their JEE Main Results.
- JEE Main scorecard will consist of all the necessary information such as how many marks secured in each subject, qualification status, etc.,
- If candidates find any discrepancies in JEE Result, then they must immediately contact the officials of NTA as soon as possible.
Leave a Reply