JEE Main exam is conducted for admissions to undergraduate engineering courses in India. JEE Main Paper 1 exam is conducted for candidates who wish to secure admissions in UG Engineering programs such as B.E/B.Tech in India. Whereas JEE Main Paper 2 exam is conducted for the candidates who wish to secure admission in UG B.Arch or B.Planning Courses in India. JEE Main exam is conducted for two papers.
The full form of JEE main is Joint Entrance Examination. Jee main is a national level entrance exam which acts as a gateway for admission to NITs, IIITs, CIFTs and various other engineering colleges in India. The officials of National Testing Agency which is popularly known as NTA is responsible to conduct JEE Main Exam. From the academic year of 2021, the officials have planned to conduct the NTA JEE Main exam 4 times a year. Candidates who wish to secure admissions in prestigious engineering colleges in India must go through the JEE 2022 exam and get qualified in the same. Apart from that, candidates who wish to appear in JEE Advanced Exam (admissions to IITs) must qualify in both JEE Main & JEE Advanced exam 2022. So the students who wish to appear in the JEE Main 2022 exam must be aware of JEE Main registration process, eligibility, syllabus, paper pattern, cutoff and counselling procedure. In order to help you with that, on this page we have provided you with all the necessary information regarding JEE Main 2022 examination. Read on to find out more.
JEE Main Important Highlights
|Exam Name||JEE Main – Joint Entrance Examination 2020 – 2021 – 2022|
|How does the JEE Main Exam get Conduct?||Computed Based Test – Online Test (Pen and paper-based for Drawing section in B.Arch)|
|What is the Time Duration for JEE Main?||3 hours (3.5 hours for both B.Arch and B. Planning)|
|Exam Frequency for 2021||Four times a year (February, March, April and May sessions)|
|How many students registered for JEE Main in 2020||8,58,273 Students appeared|
|JEE Main Official Website||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
|JEE Main Papers||3 – B.E/B.Tech, B. Arch and B. Planning|
|JEE Main Total Marks||B.E/B.Tech – 300; B.Arch – 400; B. Planning- 400|
|How many question asked in JEE Main exam 2021?||B.E/B.Tech – 90; B.Arch – 82; B. Planning- 105|
|Total Questions to be Answered||B.E/B.Tech – 75; B.Arch – 77; B. Planning- 100|
|JEE Main Marking Scheme||4 for each correct response;|
|-1 for each incorrect response;|
|Un attempted questions will not be marked;|
|No negative marking for Non-MCQ questions|
|Medium of paper||English, Hindi, Urdu (All Center Cities)|
|Contact Helpline||0120 6895200|
JEE Main Latest News: Today
|News Date||JEE Main Latest News Today||Source Link|
|30-03-2021||JEE Main exam VITEEE exam WBJEE exam 2021 engineering exam application process ending soon||Link|
|29-03-2021||JEE Main April 2021 Session is coming now: Get the Tips To Crack the BE/BTech Entrance Exam||Link|
|26-03-2021||JEE Main result 2021: Rohit Kumar plan to reappear for top JEE exam since he Missed top rank in February month exam||Link|
|24-03-2021||JEE Main exam for March Final answer key has been released at jeemain.nta.nic||Link|
|23-03-2021||JEE Main Exams cutoff for computer science student in NIT||Link|
|22-03-2021||JEE Main 2021 – today is the Last day to raise objections for March answer key on official webiste jeemain.nta.nic.in||Link|
|18-03-2021||JEE Main 2021 March News Update now: Shift 1 Day 3 Exam Ends, Paper Analysis, Students Reaction||Link|
JEE Main Notification:
Before the conduction of JEE Main exam, the officials of NTA JEE will release the JEE Main Notification. The JEE Mains Notification will be released only on the official website of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – jeemain.nta.nic.in. JEE Notification will be released only in PDF format. Usually JEE Main Exam Notification will be available under Current Events tab. JEE Mains Notification will contain all the information related to JEE Exam such as JEE Main Exam Dates, Application Dates, Eligibility, Application Process, Exam Pattern and much more. Once the JEE Notification is out, candidates can visit the official website of NTA JEE Main to view or download the same. Also the officials will release the JEE Main Exam Notifications from time to time if there are any new changes in the exam which will be available under current events tab.
JEE main Exam date and Important Dates
Candidates appearing in the JEE Main exam must be aware of JEE Mains exam dates and other JEE important dates. With the help of JEE Main exam dates, candidates can plan their preparation strategy to crack the exams with a good score. The JEE important dates are tabulated below:
|Events||JEE Main Important Dates|
|JEE Mains 2022 Notification Date||September 2021|
|JEE Main Application Form Date||September 2021|
|JEE Main January Admit Card Date||January 2022|
|JEE Mains Exam Dates 2022 January||January 2022|
|JEE Main January Answer Key||January 2022|
|JEE Main January Result Date||January 2022|
|JEE Main February Admit Card Date||February 2022|
|JEE Exam Dates 2022 February||February 2022|
|JEE Main February Answer Key||February 2022|
|JEE Main February Result Date||February 2022|
|JEE Main March Admit Card||March 2022|
|JEE Mains Exam Dates March 2022||March 2022|
|JEE Main March Answer Key 2022||March 2022|
|JEE Main Result Date 2022 March||March 2022|
|JEE Mains 2022 April Admit Card||April 2022|
|JEE Mains 2022 April Exam Dates||April 2022|
|JEE Main April Answer Key||April 2022|
|JEE Main April Result 2022||April 2022|
|JOSSA Important Dates||May 2022|
Note that the above stated JEE important dates 2022 are tentative and may be subject to change. Once the official JEE Main Information Brochure is out, we will update all the JEE Main Exam Important Dates in the above table.
JEE Main Eligibility
Before filling out the JEE Application Form, candidates will have to check their JEE Main Eligibility. The officials of NTA will specify the JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria along with the release of JEE Main Notification. Eligibility Criteria for JEE Mains varies based on candidates category. The detailed JEE eligibility is listed below:
JEE Main Age Limit:
There is no age limit for JEE Mains exam. Any applicant who has cleared Class 12 or equivalent exams in 2020, 2021 and 2022 can apply for JEE Main exam.
JEE Main Qualification Exam:
Candidates should have passed Class 12 or equivalent exam in 2020 or 2021. Candidates who are going to appear in Class 12 or equivalent exam in can also apply for JEE exam.
Eligibility for JEE Mains – No of Attempts:
Candidates can appear for JEE Main exam for 3 consecutive academic years. Irrespective of no of attempts in a year.
Subject Combination Eligibility Criteria admission for NIT, IIIT, CFITs:
Candidates appearing for B.E/B.Tech paper must have cleared the Class 12 exam with Physics, Maths, and any of the following subject – Chemistry Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject. Candidates appearing for B.Arch must have passed Class 12 or equivalent exam with Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Whereas B.Planning students must have cleared Class 12 or equivalent with Maths as one subject.
JEE Main Qualifying Marks for Admission To NITs, IIITs and CFTIs:
Candidates should have secured 50% or more than that in Class 10, Class 12 or equivalent exams.
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria For Droppers:
Specified 12th percentage required for JEE Mains exam and there is no age limit for droppers. Only three consecutive attempts are allowed for dropper students. Candidates should have taken Physics, Chemistry and Maths out of 5 subjects in Class 12.
JEE Main Qualification Exams:
The list of JEE Main qualifying exams which is accepted by the NTA officials are given below:
- Class 12th final exam is conducted by central/ State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi etc
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University exam conducted by a recognized Board/ University
- Final exam of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling having a minimum of five subjects
- Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- H.S.C – Vocational examination
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of a minimum of 3 year duration
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
JEE Main Syllabus
The officials will release the JEE Main Syllabus at the official website of NTA JEE Main. The officials will release JEE Main Syllabus 2022 for Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3. JEE Main Syllabus for January, February, March and April session will be the same. The IIT JEE Syllabus for all the three papers are given below:
JEE Main Syllabus for Paper 1
The JEE Main complete syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are tabulated below:
JEE Main Physics Syllabus
JEE Main Paper 1 Syllabus for Physics has been listed below. Candidates must cover the entire IIT JEE Physics Syllabus to score good marks in the examination.
- Physics and measurement
- Rotational motion
- Work, energy and power
- Properties of solids and liquids
- Laws of motion
- Oscillations and waves
- Electronic devices
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Current electricity
- Communication systems
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic waves
- Atoms and nuclei
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
JEE Main Chemistry Paper 1 Syllabus
JEE Main Paper 1 Syllabus for Chemistry is further divided into 3 subjects – Organic, Inorganic and Physical Chemistry. The detailed JEE Syllabus for Paper 1 Chemistry is given below:
JEE Main Paper 1 Syllabus for Physical Chemistry
IIT JEE Syllabus for Physical Chemistry is given below:
- Some basic concepts in chemistry
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
JEE Main Paper 1 Syllabus for Organic Chemistry
The JEE Paper 1 Organic Chemistry Syllabus is given below:
- Purification and characterisation of organic compounds
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Principles related to practical chemistry
- Organic compounds containing halogens
- Organic compounds containing oxygen
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Some basic principles of organic chemistry
JEE Main Paper 1 Syllabus for Inorganic Chemistry
JEE Paper 1 Syllabus for Inorganic Chemistry is given below:
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- P Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements
- d- and f – block elements
- Coordination compounds
- Environmental chemistry
- General principles and processes of isolation of metals
JEE Main Maths Paper 1 Syllabus
Candidates must cover the entire JEE Main Mathematics Syllabus to achieve a high cutoff in JEE Main exam. The detailed JEE Main January/ February/ March/ April Paper 1 Syllabus for Mathematics is given below:
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Matrices and determinants
- Sets, relations and functions
- Mathematical induction
- Permutations and combinations
- Mathematical reasoning
- Limit, continuity and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Differential equations
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Sequence and Series
- Vector algebra
- Statistics and probability
- Coordinate geometry
JEE Main Paper 2 & Paper 3 Syllabus
JEE Main Paper 2 & Paper 3 exam is conducted for candidates who want to secure admission in B.Arch or B.Planning. The Mathematics syllabus for both Paper 2 and Paper 3 will be the same as Paper 1. The detailed JEE Main B.Arch/B.Planning Syllabus is given below:
|JEE Main Paper 2 Syllabus for B.Arch/B.Planning|
|Part I||Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials. Objects, Texture related to Architecture and build—environment. Visualising three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings. Visualising different sides of three-dimensional objects. Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal).|
|Part II||Three dimensional – perception: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements, colour texture, harmony and contrast. Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil. Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, subtraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes, Generation of Plan, elevations and 3 D views of objects. Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms. Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces, ect.), landscape (river fronts, jungles, trees, plants, etc.) and rural life.|
|Part III (Planning)||General Awareness regarding development issues, government programs/schemes etc., Comprehension, critical thinking and analytical skills, graphs, charts and map reading skills, simple statistics, CBSE class X Social Sciences topics.|
JEE Main Admit Card
In order to appear for the JEE Main Exam, candidates will have to carry the JEE Admit Card. The officials of NTA will release NTA JEE Main Admit Card at least 15 days before the commencement of the exam. All the candidates who wish to appear in the NTA JEE Main exam must visit the official website of JEE Main NTA to download the JEE Main Hall Ticket. The steps to download the JEE Main Exam Admit Card are given below:
Steps To Download JEE Main Admit Card
- Visit the official website of NTA JEE Main.
- On the homepage, click on the button “Download Admit Card JEE (Main)”.
- A new page will open. Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Enter the security pin.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your JEE Main Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- To download your JEE Mains exam Admit Card, click on the download icon and your admit card/hall ticket will be downloaded to your device.
JEE Main Admit Card contains all the details such as candidates name, personal details, exam dates, exam centre name, instructions for JEE Main exam. It is to be noted that the JEE Mains exam admit card will not be sent through post or email id. So candidates will have to keep an eye on the official website to know the latest updates about NTA JEE Main Admit Card.
After downloading the NTA JEE Admit Card, candidates will have to cross check all the details mentioned on it. If candidates find any discrepancy in their JEE NTA Admit Card, then they must immediately contact the officials regarding the same.
JEE Main Exam Centre
JEE Main Exam Centres can be classified into two types: Indian exam centres & International exam centres. JEE Main exam centres in India are known as Indian exam centres. The exam centres which are allocated abroad are known as international exam centres.
Along with the release of JEE Main Admit Card, the officials will also announce the exam centre where the candidate should take up their JEE Exam. These exam centres are allotted to candidates based on the 4 exam centre preferences preferred by the candidates at the time of filling out the JEE Main Application Form.
Once the JEE Main exam centre is allocated to the candidate, he/she cannot request change in the exam centres. The JEE Exam Centre list contains state name, city and exam city code.
|Number of Exam Cities In India||329 Test Cities In India|
|Number of Exam Cities in Abroad||10 Test Cities In Abroad|
Candidates can find the detailed exam centre address, shift and exam duration from their JEE Main Admit Card only.
JEE Main Reservation:
Along with the JEE Eligibility Criteria, the officials of NTA will also release the JEE Main Reservation Criteria. The JEE Main Reservation criteria which will be released by the officials of NTA will be helpful for SC, ST, OBC-NCL,Females, PWD and EWS candidates. The reservation of seats in JEE Main exam is also done based on the state of eligibility. That is from which place the candidates have taken the exam. The various types of reservations in JEE exam are given below:
JEE Reservation Criteria – Category-wise
- Each and every category will have 5% reservation for PwD (Persons with Disability) candidates.
- JEE Main percentage reservation system category wise for admissions are given below:
|Reservation in JEE Main||Reservation Percentage|
|SC Reservation in JEE Mains||15%|
|ST Reservation in JEE Main||7.5%|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer – NCL,whose annual income is less than 8 Lakhs)||27%|
|PwD Candidates Reservation||5%|
|EWS Reservation in JEE Mains/General EWS Category in JEE Mains||10%|
Female Quota In JEE Mains Reservation
- Almost all colleges in India will provide reservation for female candidates upto 5% in total number of seats. Women candidates who wish to avail this reservation must apply under the Women’s Quota System.
- Apart from that female applicants who fall under PwD category will get additional 3% of reservation.
State Quota In JEE Main Reservation
The officials have provided two types of reservation under JEE Main state reservation system and they are
- Home State Quota: Candidates who have cleared Class 12 or equivalent exam in that particular state can appear through quota. Candidates appearing through this quota will get more preference apart from the candidates who have appeared from other states.
- Other State Quota: Candidates who have cleared Class 12 or equivalent exam from other state or union territories apart from the home state.
The percentage of reservation for state quota and other state quota is given below:
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|State Quota Candidates||50%|
|Other State Quota Candidates||50%|
JEE Main Reservation For PwD Candidates
Candidates who are suffering from 40% or more disability as specified bySchedule of the RPwD Act 2016 can apply under PwD provision. The disabilities which are recognized under this quota are listed below:
- Physical Disability
- Locomotor Disability (a. Leprosy cured person, b. cerebral palsy, c. dwarfism, d. muscular dystrophy, e. acid attack victims)
- Visual Impairment (a. blindness, b. low vision)
- Hearing Impairment (a. deaf, b. hard of hearing)
- Speech & Language Disability (Permanent disability arising out of conditions such as laryngectomy or aphasia affecting one or more components of speech and language due to organic or neurological causes)
- Intellectual Disability
- Specific learning Disability (Perceptual Disabilities, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dyspraxia & Development Aphasia)
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Mental Behaviour: Mental illness
- Disability caused due to
- Chronic Neurological Conditions (a. multiple sclerosis b. Parkinsonism)
- Blood disorder (a. Haemophilia, b. Thalassemia, c. Sickle cell disease)
- Multiple Disabilities: More Than 1 disability from 1 to 4
JEE Main Reservation Criteria for NITs
Total seats in NIT for SC/ST category and other categories will be same as above mentioned reservation policy. The NITs (National Institute of Technology) will provide 50% of reservation for home state candidates and 50% reservation for other state candidates. For the states and the union territories which don’t have NITs, can consider the following NITs and apply for the same under state quota basis.\
|NITs Name||Union Territories|
|NIT Puducherry||Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|NIT Goa||Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Dadar and Nagar Haveli|
NIT Warangal Reservation: NIT Warangal offers 3 quotas through which candidates can get admission in NIT Warangal. The 3 different quotas under NIT Warangal are
- State Quota: Candidates who belong to Telangana State can apply through this quota.
- Andhra Pradesh Quota: Applications whose home state is Andhra Pradesh can apply through Andhra Pradesh quota for admissions.
- Other State Quota: Candidates who belong to Andhra Pradesh or other state can apply under this quota for NIT Warangal admission.
NIT Goa Reservation: Candidates who wish to secure admission in NIT Goa, can apply under the following reservation criteria. The detailed JEE Reservation Criteria for NIT Goa are:
- State Quota: 40% of seats are reserved for the candidates whose home state is Goa. If those 40% of seats are not filled by the home state candidates, those seats reservation will give to candidates who belong to Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Dadar and Nagar Haveli.
- Other State Quota: The remaining seats in NIT Goa will be reserved for the candidates of Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Dadar and Nagar Haveli.
How To Claim Reservation in JEE Main Exam?
The steps to claim JEE Main Reservation is given below:
- While filling out the JEE Main application form, candidates will have to mark their category under which they wish to apply.
- During the JEE Main Counselling process, candidates will have to submit the documents to officials as per the reservation policy which they have marked while filling out the JEE Application Form.
- Officials will evaluate the documents and provide the reservation criteria during the JEE Main admission process.
JEE Main Registration
In order to appear for the JEE Main 2022 exam, candidates will have to visit the official website and register themselves online. The JEE Main Exam Registration steps are given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA JEE Main – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the button “Fill Application Form Here”.
- Step 3: A new page will open. Here click on “New Registration”.
- Step 4: A new page will open. Read all the instructions carefully.
- Step 5: Click on the drop box which reads “I have downloaded Information Bulletin, read and understood all the Instructions therein as well as those mentioned above, and filling up the online application form accordingly”.
- Step 6: Click on the button “Click here to Proceed”.
- Step 7: A new page will open. Enter all the details such as “Personal Details, Present Address, Permanent Address”. Then choose the password as per the specifications mentioned on the JEE Main homepage.
- Step 8: Solve the security pin as displayed on the screen and click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 9: You will receive login credentials to your registered mobile number and email id.
JEE Main Password Specifications
Candidates will have to create a Password which should meet the following conditions.
- JEE Main Password length should be more than 8 to 12 characters
- Password must have at least 1 Uppercase letter or big letters and 1 lowercase letters or small letters
- Password must have at least one numeric value
- JEE Main Password must have at least 1 character such as !@#$%^&*-.
Note the JEE Main Application number will be a system generated number. So make a note of your system generated application number and do not disclose your JEE Main login password with any other person.
JEE Main Login
Once you received your login credentials to your mobile number and email id, save the JEE Main Login Credentials for further reference. With the help of those JEE Login credentials, visit the JEE Main Candidate Login Page which is nothing but the NTA JEE Main Login Page. JEE Main Login page will be similar to the image as given below:
The Steps for NTA JEE Main Candidate Login is given below:
- Enter your “Application Number and Password” which you have received while JEE Main Registration Process.
- Enter the security pin as displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- You will be logged in successfully.
Forgot JEE Main Application Number?
It is quite common that we tend to forget our JEE Main Application number during the JEE Main login. The steps to retrieve your JEE Main Application number is given below:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of JEE Main and head to the JEE Main Login Page.
- 2nd Step: Now click on the “Forgot Application No”.
- 3rd Step: A new page will open. Here enter your name against the “Candidate Name”.
- 4th Step: Enter the “Father Name and Mother Name”.
- 5th Step: Enter your “Date of Birth”.
- 6th Step: Enter the security pin as displayed on the screen.
- 7th Step: Click on the button “Get Application Number”.
- 8th Step: Your JEE Main Application will be displayed on the screen.
Forgot JEE Main Password?
At the time of Registration you should record or note down the password and shouldn’t disclose with any other person. But still you have forgotten your JEE Main Login Password, you can retrieve the same by following the steps as listed below:
- 1st Step: Visit the JEE Main Candidate Login Page.
- 2nd Step: Now click on the link “Forgot Password?”.
- 3rd Step: Three options will be displayed on the screen. Those 3 options are
- Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling .
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
- 4th Step: Choose the option which is convenient to you.
- 5th Step: Click on the “Continue” button.
- 6th Step: Based on the option you have chosen the page will be directed.
- 7th Step: Enter your “Application Number” and “Date of Birth” as you entered in your JEE Main Application form.
- 8th Step: Enter the security pin.
- 9th Step: Click on the “Submit” button.
- 10th Step: Now you will be able to change the password. After changing the password, move to the NTA JEE Main Candidate Login page to get logged in.
Documents Required To Fill JEE Main Application Form
Before filling out the JEE Main Application Form, candidates will have to keep necessary documents in hand. The list of documents which are required while filling out JEE Application Form are given below:
- Class 10 Academic Details
- Class 12 Academic Details
- Aadhar Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Scanned copies of Valid ID proof
- Scanned copies of candidates photograph
- Scanned copies of candidates signature
- Keep the debit/credit card details in your hand
JEE Main Application Form:
Once you are logged in, you can start filling out the JEE Main Application Form. Fillion out JEE Application is a 5 step process and they are given below:
Step 1: JEE Main Registration:
The steps to register in JEE Main portal have been provided above. Please follow the Registration & Login Steps as provided for JEE Main Registration Process.
Step 2: How to fill Online JEE Main Application Form Online?
With the help of system generated application number and password, candidates will have to get logged in. Now candidates will have fill out the following details in the JEE Application
- Exam: Candidates will have to choose the examination in which they are going to appear which is nothing but the choice of paper.
- If you want secure admissions in B.E/B.Tech then you will have to choose Paper 1.
- If you want B.Arch admissions, then you will have to choose Paper 2.
- If you are planning to get admission in B.Planning, then you will have to choose Paper 3.
- After choosing the choice of Paper, choose your exam medium in which language you wish to take the JEE Main exam.
- Personal Details: After choosing the choice of paper and language, fill out your personal details. In the Personal details section you will have to enter your category, Parents details.
- Academic Details: Enter your Class 10 & Class 12 academic details.
- Communication Details: Candidates will have to enter their present address and residentials address in this section.
- Parents/Guardians Details: In this section, candidates will have to enter their parents occupation, annual income and other details. You can also enter your guardian details here.
- Preferred Exam Cities: A list of exam cities will be displayed on the screen. Choose at least 4 preferred exam cities. Based on your preference the officials will provide an exam city to you.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Documents
Now candidates will have to upload their scanned documents. Candidates should have scanned a copy of their photograph and signature in handy to upload in the JEE Main Application form. The size and format of the scanned copies in JEE Application Form are given below:
|Document||Image Format||Image Size||Image|
|Scanned Copy of Photograph||JPG/JPEG Format||10 KB to 200 KB||3.5cm X 4.5cm|
|Scanned Copy of Signature||JPG/JPEG Format||4 KB to 30 KB||3.5cm X 1.5cm|
- Candidates should take colored or black & white photos (clear contrast) and below the photograph, candidates should mention the candidates name and the date on which photo was taken.
- Candidates must take the photo wearing a cap or sunglasses.
- Candidates should remove the eyeglasses while taking the photo.
- Candidates should not upload polaroid photos
- The background of candidates photograph must be clear
- Any photo which is unclear or diminished will be rejected.
- Candidates must have at least 15 copies of identical photographs as uploaded in JEE Main application for future reference.
Step 4: Process the application fees
The application fees vary based on the candidates category and choice of paper. Scroll down to find detailed JEE Main application fees.
Step 5: Print Acknowledgement Page
After successful payment of application fees, candidates will have to wait until the acknowledgment page is displayed. Once the confirmation page is displayed on the screen, take the print out of the same for further reference.
Note: Candidates should note down the JEE Main application form last date and fill out the application from before the deadline. It is to be noted that the officials will not extend the JEE Main Application dates.
JEE Main Registration Fees
JEE Main Application Fees can be paid only in online mode. The officials of NTA will accept JEE Main Online registration fees which are done by Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Paytm or UPI. The JEE Main Application form fees vary from based on exam centres in India and abroad. The detailed JEE Main Registration Fees are given below:
JEE Main Application Form Fees For Exam Centres In India
Candidates who have chosen their exam centre in India will have to process the following registration fee for JEE Mains.
|B.E/B.Tech||Rs 650 (Boys) Rs 325 (Girls)||Rs 325 (Boys) Rs 325 (Girls)|
|B.Arch||Rs 650 (Boys) Rs 325 (Girls)||Rs 325 (Boys) Rs 325 (Girls)|
|B.Planning||Rs 650 (Boys) Rs 325 (Girls)||Rs 325 (Boys) Rs 325 (Girls)|
|BE./BTech & BArch||Rs 1300 (Boys) Rs 650 (Girls)||Rs 650 (Boys) Rs 650 (Girls)|
|BE./BTech & BPlanning||Rs 1300 (Boys) Rs 650 (Girls)||Rs 650 (Boys) Rs 650 (Girls)|
|BE./BTech, BArch & B.Planning||Rs 1300 (Boys) Rs 650 (Girls)||Rs 650 (Boys) Rs 650 (Girls)|
|BArch & BPlanning||Rs 1300 (Boys) Rs 650 (Girls)||Rs 650 (Boys) Rs 650 (Girls)|
JEE Main Registration Fees for Exam Centres Outside India
The JEE 2022 Registration fees for exam centres outside India are tabulated below:
|B.E/B.Tech||Rs 3000 (Boys) Rs 1500 (Girls)||Rs 1500 (Boys) Rs 1500 (Girls)|
|B.Arch||Rs 3000 (Boys) Rs 1500 (Girls)||Rs 1500 (Boys) Rs 1500 (Girls)|
|B.Planning||Rs 3000 (Boys) Rs 1500 (Girls)||Rs 1500 (Boys) Rs 1500 (Girls)|
|BE./BTech & BArch||Rs 6000 (Boys) Rs 3000 (Girls)||Rs 3000 (Boys) Rs 3000 (Girls)|
|BE./BTech & BPlanning||Rs 6000 (Boys) Rs 3000 (Girls)||Rs 3000 (Boys) Rs 3000 (Girls)|
|BE./BTech, BArch & B.Planning||Rs 6000 (Boys) Rs 3000 (Girls)||Rs 3000 (Boys) Rs 3000 (Girls)|
|BArch & BPlanning||Rs 6000 (Boys) Rs 3000 (Girls)||Rs 3000 (Boys) Rs 3000 (Girls)|
JEE Main Application Status
The officials of NTA will provide provision to the candidates to check their JEE Application Status. In order to check the progress of your JEE Main Application, candidates will have to login to the JEE Main portal. Once logged in you will be able to see the “JEE Main Application Progress” link which is displayed towards the left side of the screen. Now click on the application progress and the following 3 options will be displayed:
- View Application Form
- View Scanned Status
- View Payment Status
Click on the status which you would like to see and to check your JEE Main application status.
JEE Main Form Correction
Once the JEE Main Application Form is filled out, the officials of NTA will provide the provision to make changes in their JEE Application Form by activating the JEE Main Form Correction Window. Also the officials will specify the JEE Main Correction dates within which the candidates should make necessary changes in their JEE Application Form.
JEE Main Correction – Details That Can Be Corrected
Once the JEE Mains Correction window is activated, candidates can make following corrections in their JEE Application Form.
- Personal Details: If candidates have misspelled something in their personal details then they can make changes in personal details.
- Academic Details: Candidates make changes in their academic details.
- Choice of Paper: Candidates who wish to change their choice of paper from Paper 1 to Paper 2 or vice versa can make changes here. If the candidates select both the papers then they will have to process the remaining application fee.
- Language & Medium of Question Paper: Candidates who wish to make changes in their exam medium or language question paper can make the changes by choosing the list of options displayed on the screen.
- Name, Date of Birth, State of Eligibility: Candidates who wish to change their name, date of birth or other details can also make changes while the JEE Main correction window is activated.
How Can I Correct My JEE Mains Form?
The link for JEE Mains Correction in Application Form will be activated only at the official website of NTA JEE Main. Once the JEE Main Correction Form is activated, candidates will have to visit the official website of JEE Main and login with the help of their JEE Main application number and Password. The step by step procedure to make changes in JEE Main application form are given below:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of NTA JEE Main. Login with the help of your credentials.
- 2nd Step: After logged in, check for the link “JEE Main Correction in Application Form 2022” which will be displayed towards the left side of the screen.
- 3rd Step: Read the instructions carefully and click on proceed.
- 4th Step: Make the necessary changes and click on the submit button.
- 5th Step: Now take the print out the same for further reference.
JEE Main Photo Correction
Candidates who wish to modify the photo which was uploaded earlier can follow the steps as listed below:
- Move the documents upload section.
- Click on the link which says “Remove Image Discrepancy”.
- Now Upload the necessary image and click on the save button.
- After hitting the submit button, take the printout of the confirmation page for further reference.
JEE Main Weightage of Chapters
Based on the previous year JEE Main Question papers, the subject-wise weightage for Physics, Chemistry and Maths are given below. Going through the JEE Main subject wise weightage will help students to get an fair idea on for which chapters they should give more importance and which chapters can be excluded in their JEE Preparation. The subject-wise weightage for JEE Main exam is given below:
Maths JEE Mains Weightage
The chapter wise weightage and marks distribution for JEE Main Maths is tabulated below:
|Topics||Total Questions||Number of Marks|
|Limits, Continuity and Differentiability||3||12|
|Complex numbers and Quadratic Equation||2||8|
|Matrices and Determinants||2||8|
|Statistics and Probability||2||8|
|Three Dimensional Geometry||2||8|
|Sets, Relation and Function||1||4|
|Permutations and Combinations||1||4|
|Binomial Theorem and Its Application||1||4|
|Sequences and Series||1||4|
|Statics and Dynamics||1||4|
IIT JEE Mains Physics Chapter-wise Weightage
The Physics chapter wise weightage distribution has been tabulated below
|Heat and Thermodynamics||3||12|
|Unit, Dimension and Vector||1||4|
|Laws of motion||1||4|
|Work, Power and Energy||1||4|
|Centre Of Mass, Impulse and Momentum||1||4|
|Simple Harmonic Motion||1||4|
|Solids and Fluids||1||4|
|Electromagnetics Induction ; AC||1||4|
Chemistry JEE Mains Weightage
The Chemistry chapter wise weightage and marks distribution are tabulated below:
|Topics||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Transition Elements and Coordination Chemistry||3||12|
|Periodic table and Representative Elements||3||12|
|Thermodynamics And Gaseous State||2||8|
|Chemical And Ionic Equilibrium||2||8|
|Solid State And Surface Chemistry||2||8|
|Nuclear Chemistry And Environment||2||8|
|Solution and Colligative Properties||1||4|
|General Organic Chemistry||1||4|
|Carboxylic Acid and their Derivatives||1||4|
|Carbohydrates,amino acid and Polymers||1||4|
JEE Main Books
JEE Main aspirants refer NCERT Books as their bible in JEE Preparation. Apart from NCERT books, students are also advised to refer to few other best books for JEE Mains exam. The subject wise best books for IIT JEE Preparation subject wise are given below:
Best Books for JEE Main Physics
JEE main Physics books are given below:
|S.No||Book Name & Author/Publisher|
|1||Class 11 & Class 12 Physics NCERT Books|
|2||Concepts of Physics Volume 1 and 2 by H.C Verma|
|3||Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & walker|
|4||Problems and Solution of Physics by Shashi bushan Tiwari|
|5||Problems in General Physics by I.E Irodov|
|6||Problems in Physics by SS Krotov|
|7||Understanding Physics by D C Pandey (Arihant Publications)|
|8||Understanding Physics by Freedman and Young|
Best Books for JEE Main Chemistry
JEE Main Chemistry Books are tabulated below:
|S.No||Book Name/Author Name/Publisher Name|
|1||NCERT Class 11 Chemistry Book|
|2||NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Book|
|3||Concept of Physical Chemistry by P Bahadur|
|4||Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J D Lee|
|5||Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C. Mukherjee|
|6||NCERT Textbooks (for Class XI and XII )|
|7||Organic Chemistry by Morrison & Boyd|
|8||Organic Chemistry by O P Tandon|
|9||Physical Chemistry by P.W. Atkins|
Best Books for JEE Main Maths
Best JEE Main Maths books for academic year has been tabulated below:
|1||NCERT Class 12 Maths Book|
|2||NCERT Class 11 Maths Book|
|3||Algebra by Dr S K Goyal Arihant Publications|
|4||Complete mathematics for JEE Main TMH|
|5||Differential Calculus by Amit M Agarwal (Arihant Publications)|
|6||Integral Calculus by Amit M Agarwal (Arihant Publications)|
|7||Objective Mathematics by R D Sharma|
|8||Plane Trigonometry by S L Loney|
|9||Play with Graphs by Amit M Agarwal (Arihant Publications)|
|10||The Elements Of Coordinate Geometry by S L Loney|
JEE Preparation Books for B.Arch/B.Planning
The best JEE Main books for Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Planning) are given below:
- A Complete Self-Guide for B.Arch Entrance Examination – P.K. Mishra (Arihant)
- B.Arch/NATA/JEE Main Offline Drawing Test Nimish Madan
- Complete Architecture Entrance Guide – Ashok Goel and Arjun Kamal
- Steps to Architecture (NATA) B.Arch. Entrance Exam – Nimish Madan
JEE Main Mock Test
In order to help students to get familiar with the JEE paper pattern, the officials of NTA have activated the JEE Main Mock Test window at the official website of NTA – nta.ac.in. JEE applicants can access the JEE Mock Test for free from the official website of NTA. The NTA JEE Main Mock Test available at the official website is prepared by the NTA officials to help students to understand how to attempt the actual JEE Main online exam. The steps to access JEE Main Mock Test NTA are given below:
JEE Main Mock Test Free Online – Steps
- Visit the official website of the National Testing Agency.
- On the homepage, click on the tab “Mock Test”.
- A new page will open. Now click on the “Select” drop-down and select “JEE-Main”.
- Then select the paper you would like to appear.
- Click on “Start Mock Test”.
- A login demo window will be provided on the screen.
- Now hit on the link “Click Login to proceed”.
- A list of instructions will appear on the screen.
- Now click on the checkbox accepting all the terms and conditions.
- Your JEE Mains Online Mock Test will start on the screen.
- Start answering the JEE Test series.
Taking JEE Mock Test series from the official website of NTA is highly beneficial for candidates. Since the JEE Main mock test series provided by NTA are designed same as the actual JEE Main exam, it helps JEE aspirants to work on many factors such as time management, exam readiness, nervousness etc.,
JEE Main Preparation Tips
Every year around 2 million candidates appear for the JEE Main exam. Out of 2 million people, only the top 2.5 lakh percentile candidates are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced exam. This analysis says how competitive the JEE Main exam is. Thus it is important for JEE Main applicants to be aware of important tricks and tips to crack JEE Mains exam.
Simple & Best Way To Prepare for JEE Mains
- Firstly, understand your syllabus and paper pattern.
- Understand your basics, for that you should be thorough with NCERT Books concepts.
- Always start with the concepts which you are already familiar with.
- Refer to one book instead of referring to multiple books.
- Prepare a study timetable and stick to it.
- Solve previous year’s question papers. Solving the JEE Past year question papers helps you to understand the paper pattern, exam difficulty level, and weightage of the concepts.
- Take JEE Mock Tests from the official website, so that you can familiarize yourself with the actual JEE Main examination.
- Develop chapter-wise mindmaps which will help you while preparing for the exams.
- Devote most of your time to the concepts which have more weightage.
- Create a chart of formulas, derivations, equations and refer to them.
- Avoid using mobile phones or social media while studying.
- Stay relaxed and enjoy the preparation.
Following the above preparation strategy for JEE Mains will help you to prepare for the exam without any difficulty.
JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper
The first step towards the preparation of JEE Main exam is to solve the JEE Main previous year’s question paper. Solving the JEE previous year’s question paper will help candidates to understand the question paper pattern, section-wise distribution of marks, difficulty level of the exam, concepts weightage, and much more.
Also, the person who sets the question paper will quite often refer to the previous year IIT JEE question paper to ensure that the same type of difficulty level is followed. According to the past year’s JEE Main Question Paper analysis, students find at least 5 to 15% of questions that were actually asked in the past year JEE Main Question Paper. Thus solving the IIT JEE Previous year question papers will help students to fetch at least 5 to 15% marks from the total marks.
Now the question is where to find the JEE Main previous year question paper with solutions PDF download link? So in order to help with that, the officials of NTA have provided the JEE Main previous year question book at the official website of NTA. The NTA officials have provided the previous year’s question papers in the form of a mock test. The officials have stimulated both JEE Main B.Arch previous year question paper and B.E/B.Tech question papers. So that students can solve the previous year question papers online to get familiarized with the actual examination.
How To Access JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers PDF?
The steps to get the JEE Main Question papers from the official website of NTA is as follows:
- Visit the official website of NTA – nta.ac.in
- Now click on the tab “Downloads”.
- A new page will open. Now select the year from the dropdown menu.
- Then click on the“Exam Type” dropdown box and select “JEE Main”.
- Now move to the “Select Paper” dropdown box and select Paper 1 for JEE Main B.E/B.Tech previous year question papers. If you are searching for JEE Main B.Arch Question Papers select Paper 2.
- Then click on the “Search” box.
- The JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers will appear on the screen. Download them for your preparation reference.
JEE Main Analysis
Many coaching institutes such as Resonance, Akash, Career Point etc., will provide the JEE Mains Paper analysis within the conclusion of JEE Main exam. The JEE Main analysis provided the institutes or students will explain the JEE Main Question Paper difficulty level, question paper analysis, scoring topics and much more.
With the help of JEE Main Paper Analysis, candidates can assess their performance in the JEE Main exam and predict their score even before the release of JEE Result. Also the candidates who are going to appear for JEE Main Paper analysis to know what types of questions will be asked in the examination and probability of the question paper difficulty. The previous year paper analysis of JEE Main is given below:
JEE Main Maths Exam Analysis 2021 February
The JEE Main 2021 Math exam analysis for February session has been tabulated below:
|Difficulty Level||Moderate to Easy|
|Comments||Time consuming and lengthy|
|Mostly asked topics||Algebra and Calculus|
|Topics Asked||Average Weightage of marks for all slots|
JEE Main Physics Exam Analysis 2021
JEE Main 2021 Paper analysis for Physics exam has been tabulated below:
|Difficulty Level||Moderate to Difficult|
|Comments||Time consuming and lengthy 90% of questions from NCERT Books 2 to 3 questions found to be asked in previous year exams as well|
|Mostly asked topics||Mechanics Electrodynamics|
|Topics Asked||Average Weightage of marks for all slots|
|Heat & Thermodynamics||9.6|
|Oscillation and Waves||7.9375|
JEE Main Chemistry Exam Analysis 2021 February
The NTA JEE Main Exam Paper analysis for Chemistry has been tabulated below:
|Difficulty Level||Easy to Moderate|
|Comments||Most of the questions from NCERT Books Easiest paper when compared to Maths and Physics|
|Mostly asked topics||Inorganic Chemistry Organic Chemistry|
|Topics Asked||Average Weightage of marks for all slots|
JEE Main Answer Key
Before the release of NTA JEE Main Results, the officials of the national testing agency will release the JEE Mains Answer Key. Candidates who have appeared for the JEE Main exam can visit the official website to download the JEE Mains Answer Key. Along with the release of JEE Main Answer Key NTA, the officials will also release the candidates JEE Main question paper and students response sheet.With the help of JEE Answer Key, candidates can estimate their probable score and predict their marks before the release of NTA JEE Main Result.
Steps To Download JEE Main Answer Key 2021
The steps to download the NTA JEE Answer Key, Question Paper & response sheet from the official website are given below:
- Visit the official website of NTA JEE (Main).
- On the homepage, click on the button “JEE Main Answer Key”.
- Now enter your “Application No, Date of Birth, Security Pin”.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your JEE Main Question Paper, Response Sheet and Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the download icon to download your JEE answer Key.
Note: The steps to download JEE Provisional & Final Answer Key is the same as listed above.
Firstly the officials of NTA will first release the provisional JEE Main Answer Key. Candidates can check the provisional answer key and if they have any objections against the JEE Main Provisional Answer key, then they can send their representations to the officials. Candidates will have to pay some specified amount of fee for each representation. Based on the representations raised by the candidates the officials of NTA JEE Main, will release the Final JEE Main Answer Key.
How To Raise Objections Against JEE Main Answer Key?
Candidates who find discrepancies in the NTA JEE Main Answer Key, can raise their objections against the answer key by submitting proper proofs. Along with the release answer key of JEE Mains, the officials will also specify the dates within which the candidates should raise their objections. Based on the objections raised by the candidates, the officials will evaluate and release the final JEE Main answer key. The officials will release JEE Main Final Answer Key along with the release of NTA JEE Results.
JEE Main Result
Along with the release of NTA JEE Main Final Answer Key, the officials of National Testing Agency will release the JEE Mains Result. It is to be noted that the JEE Result will be released only at the official website of NTA JEE Main. Candidates who have appeared for JEE Main Exam, can visit the official website of NTA to check their NTA JEE Main Exam Result. The steps to check NTA IIT JEE Mains Results are given below:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of NTA JEE (Main).
- Step 2: If you are searching for B.E/B.Tech Results, click on the button “JEE (Main) B.E/B.Tech Result”.
- Step 3: If you are searching for B.Arch/B.Planning Results, click on the button “JEE (Main) B.Arch/B.Planning Result”.
- Step 4: Now a new page will open. Here enter your “Application Number and Date of Birth”.
- Step 5: Enter the “Security Pin” as displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 7: Your NTA JEE Mains Result will be displayed on the screen. Download your JEE Results for further reference.
JEE Main Toppers
Along with the release of the JEE Main Results, the officials will release the JEE Toppers list. The officials of NTA will release various types of toppers list such as
- Overall exam JEE Main Toppers (100 Percentile)
- Gender wise toppers list
- State wise toppers list
- Category wise toppers list
- Subject wise toppers list
It is to be noted that the officials of NTA will release Toppers of JEE Main Exam for both Paper 1 & Paper 2 that is for both B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch & B.Planning. Once the officials release the NTA JEE Main Toppers list, we will update the same on this page. Until that candidates can go through previous year JEE Toppers list to know how the officials of NTA will release the JEE Mains Exam Toppers list.
NTA JEE Main Toppers – 100 Percentilers
Candidates who have secured 100 percentile in JEE Main February 2021 session are given below:
- Pravar Kataria from Delhi
- Ranjim Prabal Das from Delhi
- Saket Jha from Rajasthan
- Siddhant Mukherjee from Maharashtra
- Ananth Krishna Kidambi from Gujarat
- Guramrit Singh from Chandigarh
JEE Main State-wise Toppers List
The JEE Main State-wise toppers list for the exam which was conducted in February 2021 session has been tabulated below:
|State Code Of Eligibility||Candidates Name||NTA Score|
|Delhi||Ranjim Prabal Das||100|
|Gujarat||Ananth Krishna Kidambi||100|
|Andhra Pradesh||Pothamsetty Chethan Manogna Sai||99.9990357|
|West Bengal||Adyasha Patra||99.9970675|
|Tamil Nadu||Thiruvarul P||99.9952023|
|Madhya Pradesh||Antriksh Gupta||99.9951478|
|Uttar Pradesh||Pal Aggarwal||99.9885046|
|Himachal Pradesh||Himkant Sharma||99.946966|
|Outside India||Nihit Agarwal||99.9148252|
|Goa||Ratan Manohar Doddalingannavar||99.8974031|
|Jammu And Kashmir||Aarish Tickoo||99.8751416|
|Dadra And Nagar Haveli||Shriya Tiwari||99.0644521|
|Andaman And Nicobar Islands||Sujay Karmakar||98.664674|
|Daman And Diu||Machhi Jainesh Arvindbhai||98.3994934|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Vivek Singh||97.1311594|
JEE Main CutOff
Within the announcement of JEE Main Results, the officials of NTA will announce the JEE Main 2021 Cutoff Marks. The officials of NTA will release the JEE Cutoff 2021 category wise. Those candidates who meet the cutoff of JEE Main specified by the officials will be considered as the qualifiers in the examination. The officials of NTA will release the NTA JEE Cutoff Marks considering various factors in mind.
JEE Main Cut Off – List Of Factors Considered
The list of factors that are considered before releasing the NTA JEE Main Exam Cutoff Marks are given below:
- Total no of candidates appeared in exam
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Previous year cutoff trends
- Total number of seats available in JEE Main participating institutes.
- Highest rank secured by candidate
- Lowest rank secured by candidate
Types of JEE Main Cutoff
The officials of NTA will release 2 types of cutoff namely admission cutoff and qualifying cutoff. Qualifying cutoff of JEE Main specifies the cutoff which candidates must secure to consider as qualified in the JEE Exam. Whereas the Admission Cutoff of JEE Main is the cutoff, which candidates must secure to get admission in top engineering colleges.
Previous Year JEE Mains Cutoff
The officials are yet to release the JEE Cutoff. Until that candidates can go through previous year JEE Cut Off to get an idea on what basis the JEE Mains exam cut off is released.
JEE Main Counselling
The officials of Joint Seat Allocation Authority or JoSSA officials are responsible to conduct the JEE Main Counselling. The officials of JoSSA will conduct counselling only for the candidates whose name is in the All India Merit List. All India merit list or rank list is nothing but a list of candidates who can get admission through All India Quota. Through All India quota, only 15% of admissions can be done. Through JoSSA Counselling candidates get B.E/B.Tech admission to IITs, NITs, IIITs, IIEST, and GFTIs.
Also several institutes participate in JEE Main Counselling. Each participating institute will release the individual cutoff and shortlist the candidates based on that cutoff only. Apart from JoSSA JEE Main Counselling, few states have established their own authority who are responsible to conduct the Counselling for B.E/B.Tech admissions by accepting the JEE Main Score.
JEE Main Counselling Procedure
The JoSSA Counselling Process is given below:
- Online Registration
- Online filling and Locking the choices
- Seat Allotment
- Freeze: Accepted the allotment & proceed for verification
- Float: Accept the allotment & participate in next round of counselling
- Slide: Accept the allotment but looking for better allotment
JEE Main FAQs
The frequently asked questions on JEE Main exam are given below:
Q. Are NCERT Books enough for JEE Main Exam?
A. Yes, NCERT Textbooks are more than enough for JEE Mains exam.
Q. When will the JEE Main 2022 Application will start?
A. The officials are yet to make an official announcement regarding the JEE Main Application form. According to the sources, the JEE Main Application from 2022 is expected to be released in September 2021.
Q. Is the JEE Main 2022 syllabus reduced?
A. As of now there is no official announcement regarding the JEE Main 2022 Syllabus reduction.
JEE Main Related Posts
- How Many Students Appeared for JEE Main Exam 2021 and from 2012 to 2020?
- How To Check JEE Main Result Online 2021?
- What are the JEE Main jeemain nic in 2016 all india rank exam and Board Marks?
- What are the top best books can be referred for JEE Main exam and JEE Main Advanced exam preparation tips for Physics, Maths and Chemistry subjects?
- What is Jee Main Exam?