My Favourite Subject – Essay 1
As a student, each of us has some favourite subjects. A favourite subject is something we can repeatedly read without getting bored. We are always on our toes to read our favourite subject. However, at school, we can see that some students perform well in all subjects. The count of such students is less. The majority of students have a favourite subject. Almost every student has a favourite subject. It does not matter if it has associated with academics or arts.
English is My favourite Subject:
- English is my favourite subject as it is exciting and pleasant to study.
- This subject has a vast collection of exciting and thrilling stories and poems based on fiction and real-life events.
- It enhances reading skills.
- It gives the experience to use accurate words and sentences to convey the message in a better way.
- Every chapter in the English textbook has a fantastic collection of pictures. These pictures in the stories and poems make it even more interesting to read and remember.
- I love English as a subject, as this allows me to explore my writing skills too.
- It helps in learning new words and enhances vocabulary. I can use them while writing essays and articles.
- It gets better and better with practice. It is a very scoring subject.
- By writing essays and articles, it helps in expressing my thoughts and views in simple words.
- It allows the students to interpret it as per their intellect. It also empowers us to put our thinking in it.
Science is My favourite Subject:
- Science is my favourite subject in school. It is my favourite subject because it is very easy to understand and I never face any problem while learning it. I always score good marks in my science test.
- We are surrounded by science in every aspect. Everything that we use somehow or somewhere is made by science, and this fact surprises me.
- Science is full of discoveries and innovations. It is used in anything and everything.
- In subjects such as mathematics, we have many formulas and every step in solving problems is done logically. Remembering so many formulas is quite hard compared to the ease and simplicity of science.
- Although science requires a lot of memory work, it helps to improve memory power.
- Reading this subject is quite easy as it plays a great role in our day to day lives and the development of humans and economies.
- It is a very easy subject. It takes very less time as compared to mathematics and history.
- Today science has developed manifolds and reading about it keeps me aware of the developments taking place in this era. From fast computers to smartphones, science is behind all these innovations.
- Science consists of physics, chemistry, and biology. In chemistry, we study the discovery of many elements. In physics, we learn about discoveries of laws and properties and in biology, we come to know about how life existed.
- Science is a wonderful and fantastic subject as it helps us to learn something new every day and to imply those in real life.
Maths is My Favourite Subject:
- It is related to daily life problems. For example, simple calculations can be used while buying vegetables or fruits.
- It is a very scoring subject as we get step marking for each step, and the entire answer becomes correct if the formula and calculations are done properly.
- Maths include a lot of formulas. Learning these formulas enhances memory power.
- In this subject, there are various techniques to solve a problem. It helps in improving memory and boosting confidence.
- Maths is an exciting subject and it does not require retaining a lot of information.
- The more one practices, the better one becomes at solving various arithmetical questions.
- We do not need to memorize or mug up everything, like a parrot. All we need is formulas and simply by putting data, it answers if the calculation part is done carefully.
- It acts as a stress buster as it relieves the tension when one gets involved in solving problems.
- It gives me a lot of satisfaction and boosts my energy and thinking capacity while solving questions. It is a brain exercise for me.
- It is my favourite subject as I love to play with numbers and solve mathematical problems.
Benefits of choosing a favourite Subject
Choosing a favourite subject helps a person to stay genuinely focused during their course of study. The person becomes more committed to learning new things about that subject. It adds meaning to life. The benefits of choosing a favourite subject solely depend on the subject selected. For example, if we choose mathematics, then it improves calculation skills and is advantageous in daily life courses. If we decide English, it helps in improving vocabulary and speaking skills. If we choose history, it helps in discovering ancestral facts. If we choose science, it leads us to undiscovered and beautiful parts of the world. Likewise, each subject has a beauty of its own.
Each subject has something more to offer us other than just bookish knowledge. It teaches us something new, something that leads to a better perspective on life. This knowledge opens doors to an unimaginable world. From the tip of a pen to the distant bright stars, we are surrounded by different subject knowledge.
How do planets orbit the Sun? How do animals and plants reproduce? Why can birds fly, but humans can’t? How angles describe the motion of any object? There are numerous questions, and there is a wide range of possibilities to answer these questions. Also, we can only answer them if we know that subject. These questions and answers bring interest to a subject. To discover the unknown roads of science & technology, mathematics, English, history, biology, etc. we develop a compelling interest in a subject and that is what makes life more enjoyable.
My Favourite Subject – Essay 2
When I was in standard five, I happened to fail in history in the first unit test, and then daddy began teaching me history. He is a professor of history and is an expert in the subject.
He explained to me the events and incidents given in the textbooks as if they were all interesting stories. I did very well in history as in the next examination.
But more than that, I had developed an abiding love for the subject. From then on, history has always been my favourite subject.
I love reading about the Battles of Panipat, about Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s victories and the great Indian freedom struggle. The bravery of the Rani of Jhansi fascinates me.
I always in search of books that tell me more about these great people, especially their childhood. There is the story of how Gandhiji refused to copy the word he had mis-spelt.
Or the one about how tilak, in the school he had not thrown peanut shells on the floor. Or the one of how Vallabhbhai Patel took a hot iron to burn a boil under his armpit. These stories show me how brave and truthful these great leaders were, even as children.
Many of my friends complain that history is a very dull and hard subject. Thankfully, it isn’t for me. It shall always be my one and only favourite subject.
My Favourite Subject is Maths
Many student fears to Maths subject, I was among them only. Once I failed in the Mathematics, I was depressed. My friends start making fun of me.
I was lucky that my mother was a Maths Teacher, she always prompts me that, Rahul lets ply with maths, but I didn’t take that seriously.
When I told, my mother that I have failed in maths subject, she got shocked. But thankfully, she didn’t shout at me, instead of that she give me an inspirational speech.
Later on she start teaching me Mathematics, she taught me to play with maths and really I enjoyed a lot, from that day Maths became my favourite subject.
I score out of marks in this subject. Now I also teach those friends who really fear to Maths. They have set a mentality of that maths subject is very difficult and it has hell lot of formula to remember.
But my mother taught me maths in fun way; I used that technique to solve the problem. Now I generally search for problem to solve them. From this my confidence level has increase and I’m happy that most difficult subject has become a game for me.
Becoming engineer is my ambition, and in Engineering there are hell lots of complex problem, so I wish it will be easy for me.
My Favourite Subject is Science
My favourite subject in school is Science. It is my favourite subject because I never face any problem while learning it and it came easy to me. I always score good marks in my science test.
According to me, everything that surrounds us is science. Everything that we use someway or somehow is made by science. Science is nothing but discovering something new and then find what it can be capable of and where it can fit in use.
Other subject like mathematics has many formulae and every step in solving problem is done logically. Remembering the formulas and other facts is hard work compared to the ease and simplicity of science. Although it requires a lot of memory work but I never have any difficulty.
While science is simple to me, some of my friends finds it difficult. They often get stuck and give up, so I try to help them out.
The one advantage that I have in being good in science I study regularly and do my homework on time. I prepare some test paper on my own to test my skills. This way I don’t have to spend more time on it and I get enough time to study other subjects as well.
Today science has taken us to a new level, from fast computers to smartphones and it has been a huge breakthrough in science.
Science is both physics and chemistry. In science of chemistry, various elements are discovered and these elements are used in chemical bonding. In physics, there are many discovered laws and properties.
I have come to realize that every person has their own ability. If a person is good in something it is not necessary that he/she would be good in everything. If you’re good in something than don’t make fun others who are not, instead try to help them.
My Favourite Subject is English
English is my favourite subject, because I have never faced any problem to achieve good marks. My teacher Mrs. Leena helps me a lot to improve my grammar.
Earlier, English subject was not my favourite, but once I failed in this subject. I got depressed, but my mother as well as my teacher boost my confidence and help me a lot.
Today I feel English is such a wonderful subject, if you can speak and understand English then you can sustain in any part of the countries.
I feel like gentleman, whenever I speak in English. One way you can improve your vocabulary, by reading hell lot of good books.
I help my friends when they stuck to any difficulty. Nowadays I search for good English Novel to read and improve my language.
Really English subject is an easy subject, if you have interest in reading and improving.
this thing was useful to me . its awesoe
Study Mentor says
Thanks. We are focusing to provide best essays for students and Children’s
Study Mentor says
Aritri says says
Study Mentor says
Elia G. Martinez says
I am trying to answer the question; What is your favourite academic subject? Describe the subject and explain why you like to study it
The book Houghton Mifflin English 2006 printed in the USA. It has illustrations and photographs . What is the level of this book ? It says that is for kids but it can be used for adults. It has written, listening speaking and viewing . The word viewing is new for kids but for adults is not used.
It includes: narrating and entertaining
writing a story , explaining and informing , writing a research paper, writing to express an opinion , writing to persuade , tools and tips, writing process, write a description , but there is prewriting where you choose a topic, explore it and organize it, writing a working draft revising proofreading and publishing. It is for fourth graders.
ELIA MARTINEZ A. Elia Pfulg-Martinez says
I teach English as a second language. The comment is awaiting moderation.
Vaiga. K says
Very good it helps me too😍😍
Can u do hindi and social sciences, sanskrit 😍😍
Study Mentor says
Sure, We will try
Very nice, i now know how to write an essay than before