Essay on My School is one of the most popular topics which is familiar among Class 1 to Class 5 students. Children of Primary Classes will be asked to write a Descriptive Essay on My School or 10 lines on My School Essay. In order to help you with that, on this page we have provided My School Essay In English for Class 1 to Class 10 students. Read on to find out more.
Essay on My School For Class 1 to Class 5 Students
Class 1 to Class 5 students will be mostly asked to write an essay on my school in 10 lines. We have provided different sets of School Essay for different class students below:
My School Essay 10 Lines in English For Class 1, Class 2, Class 3
- My School name is ABC School situated in the XYZ area.
- My School is one of the largest schools in my city.
- Around 2000 students are studying in my school.
- In my school, each grade has 3 sections namely Section – A, Section-B, Section-C.
- My school has the largest Football playground in our district.
- My school has plenty of Trees and
- Around 60 teachers are there in our school.
- All our teachers are very friendly and caring towards us.
- We celebrate all the national festivals in our school.
- My school is the best school which has trained in all aspects.
My School Essay 10 Lines in English For Class 4 & Class 5
- My School name is ABC School and it is top 3rd largest school in my city.
- My School has different playgrounds for different games such as Cricket, Football, and Tennis.
- In our school, we have a separate activity room for Maths to learn Maths in a fun way.
- Our school has the largest Science Lab with various types of equipment.
- My School conducts various competitions such as Rangoli, Cook without fire, Best out of waste to encourage “Home Science” subject.
- Various cultural activity competitions are also conducted in our school.
- My school conducts sports competitions such as Running Race, Kho-kho, Throwball, Basketball to encourage Physical Education.
- My school has separate yoga and meditation classes for all students.
- All our teachers in my school teach us in a fun way.
- I love to go to school every day to play and learn with my friends.
Essay on My School For Class 6 to Class 10 Students
The following School Essay can be used by Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9, and Class 10 students
My School name is ABC School which is located in XYZ place. My school is one of the largest schools in our city which has 2000+ students. Around 75 teachers are working in my school. My School is the second home and Teachers are second parents who help me to learn so many new things every day. My School played a major role in gaining knowledge and personality development. My School has also taught me about socializing, cross-culture environments, and much more.
What Are The Features of My School?
The specialties of my school are:
- My school is the only largest school in my city which has more than 100 classrooms.
- More than 100 staff are working in my school.
- My school has the largest library in our district which consists of more than 5000 books in 10 different languages.
- My school has various playgrounds for the sports activities such as Cricket, Football, Tennis, Basket Ball, Kho-Kho, Athletics, etc.,
- My school has 5 canteens which provide only healthy food to the students.
- Comfortable bus services are provided by my school for day scholar students.
- My school has different laboratories for various subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science.
- My school has the largest auditorium where 1000 members can be accommodated at once.
Why I Love My School?
I love my school because:
- My school is one of the beautiful places which has various species of birds, plenty of trees, plants, and flowers.
- My school encourages me to participate in various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- My teachers are very friendly and they audio-visual aids and modern methods of teaching to help us learn the concepts easily.
- Every week, the General Knowledge session is conducted to create awareness on the current affairs.
- 3 months once, the Parents and Teachers meeting will be conducted and our teachers will discuss in which aspects we should be improved further.
- My school also takes us on educational trips to have real-world experience.
I have learned so many new things in My School. My school has always taught me how to behave, educated me the self-discipline and the importance of education. Also, my school helped me to improve the public speaking skills and many more things. My school has always excelled in all fields such as education, sports, cultural activities, etc., Overall I love my school so much and like to go to school every day.
Paragraph About My School Essay
My school name ABC School located in XYZ city. Every morning all the students must assemble in the prayer hall. After the prayers are done, we should go to our respective classes. According to School Time Table, teachers will come and teach us the classes. After 4 classes, we will go for the lunch break. Myself and my friends will have our lunch in the playground area. After the lunch period, we will go back to our classes. Every day, we will go to the playground and participate in various sports activates. At the end of the day, we will note down all the homework in our School Diary and get it signed by our class teachers. After school is over, I will board my bus number correctly and go home.
FAQs on School Essay
The frequently asked questions on School Essays are given below:
Q1. How do you write a school essay?
A1. To write a school essay, first, collect all the salient features of your school and put them in your own words in list form.
Q2.What my school means to me?
A2. My school means to me many things such as learning, playing, making friends, enjoying, sharing knowledge, and much more.
Now that you are familiar with how to write a School Essay. The above provided different sets of Essays will help you to Write an Essay on My School in 100 words, 200 words, or even in 500 words. Also, the School Essay provided is applicable for Class 10 to Class 1 students. If you have any questions related to this page, ping us through the comment box below and we will get back to you.
Essay on My School: 2
Do you ever wonder why we forget what we learned in the Colleges or life but still remember those 24 letters of the alphabet that we learned when we were infants? Well, to us, this is a miracle that happened at the start of our educational journey of every student that an infant mind captures the things so long. The school is a blessing in disguise and the proof of the importance of a school in our life. School is the place where we cry going the very day and also cry, leaving the last day.
There is an excellent slogan in Sanskrit, which, when translated in English, reveals that education imparts morality and loyalty to each and everyone and is the reason behind everyone’s success in life. Here people may question that many people are still successful despite being dropouts. Then why education alone is credited for his/her success?
At the very instance, it seems correct. We may take example of Sachin Tendulkar. Despite a school dropout, he has created histories in his life. Correct. but do you know who has been credited for his stupendous achievements? The answer is Shri Ramakant Vitthal Achrekar. This man was Sachin’s first teacher, who taught him how to handle a cricket bat. There are many more examples where it has been seen that the person had not formerly completed the education yet also succeed in their lives with the help of the very first instance that he look the face of school. School plays a crucial role not only in imparting education but also in developing overall personality in the students.
Why I Love My School?
I studied in a school which was near to my home. It was a small school in a small town, not like today’s convent like school. It has only a two-storied building. The infantry and junior sections were on the ground floor while the senior parts were on the first floor of the building. It was those days when I joined the school in lower Kindergarten. My heart was in deep sorrow that I have to be away from my mother for like 4-5 hours. I was weeping and in agony that Dai Maa arrived at me and asked if I need some help from her and then brought me a glass of water and I clean tone asked me to drink. I drank the complete water in one ship out of shivering and afraid of being scolded again. Then she took me to my class and ordered me to be there till the last bell rings. Being afraid of scolding again, I sat quietly and waited for the last bell to ring. After the bell, I hurried as if a prisoner is freed from prison and asked to leave otherwise will be prisoned again. I ran to the Dai Maa and took me back Home. It continues for some days, and I met my first School friend. I, along with him, started the journey of an education getter and stared to exploring what a beautiful place my school was. Surrounded by a garden from all the sides with notice board, “Plucking off a flower is strictly prohibited.” Our Headmaster, a master in biology and zoology, himself took care of the garden, and anyone who disobeys was taken to task.
Not only a fascinating garden, but my school also had an excellent science laboratory where we use to analyze various chemical compounds and sometimes make a blunder, which could break all the furnishes( flask) available with a boom. The teachers of my school were all good and fit for the profession they chose. It is their role in my life that today when I looked back, my eyes fill with tears in their remembrance.
With the teachers who compel me to learn the tasks daily and impel to my success at considerable length. They propel me ahead of anyone else in the journey called life. It is not only the one reason I love my school but also as they noted guardian they overlook and not ignored my wicked deed on the campus of the school’s premises. Was that of my first crush whom I meet in class 8th. Understanding the seriousness of the age group and the attraction towards the opposite sex, my teacher called me and, with much sympathy, promised me that he will help me when the time comes.
Today we both are settled with our partners with the same essence of friendship understand that it was just an attraction and nothing more than that. As this can happen at the age, we were in, but as the time came, both of us understood the reality.
What has My School Taught Me?
My school, like everyone else’s school, taught me to live life to the fullest and enjoy this present movement without worrying about the future. The very first day itself, our Headmaster taught the importance of plants and gardens. It fills my heart with the joy unspeakable to try to sum up what my school taught me. My school life started with the lesson and big lecture in the form of cold-hearted scold by my master over the importance of plantation and why we should not pluck the flower off.
Not only about the greenery had my school also taught me the value and importance of wildlife. Some time it disheartened me over the decreasing number of Tigers in our country. It happened only due to the teaching of my school. My school taught me the importance of life and also the importance of being a livelihood.
To sum it up, my school helped me a lot in my personality development. Though it was not a big school but had teachers with broad minds, and I will always respect them for shaping my personality, smartness, and teaching me invaluable lessons. My school has given me friends and memories for life and teachers that I will always look up to. I pledged to be a person of words and do what none has done and achieve what none has achieved.
Leave a Reply