Family is the place where Life begins and love never ends. Usually, Kids from Grade 1 to Grade 3 will be asked to write 10 lines about their Family. Writing Essay on My Family Essay will help kids to improve their creativity and imagination skills. On this page, we have provided different sets of My Family Topic Essay which will be useful for all classes. Read on to find out more.
**Want to score above 95% in JEE Main**
Essay on My Family For Class 1
- I come from a big family.
- There are 6 people in my family.
- Our family stays together in Bangalore.
- My grandparents are the eldest members of my family.
- My father and mother work in the IT sector.
- Myself and my brother are studying at ABC school, Bangalore.
- I will have breakfast and dinner with my family members.
- Each and every member of my family are very polite and kind in nature.
- All my family members are very caring towards each other.
- I pray to God that my family members should always be happy.
Essay on My Family for Class 2
- We are 7 members in our family.
- Our family includes My grandparents, My Parents, Me & My sister, and 1 pet dog.
- We enjoy ourselves a lot and frequently go for picnics.
- My family is a happy family.
- Each and every member of my family are caring and loveable to each other.
- Together as a family, we always have our meals together.
- My grandparents always guide us to do good things for society.
- My family members help each other with problems.
- My family is my strongest strength.
- I love my family a lot and love to spend time with them always.
Essay on My Family for Class 3
- We are 8 members in our family and all my family members are wonderful people.
- All my family members live together in 1 house in Bangalore.
- Each and everyone in my family is very polite and responsible.
- My family members are my first teachers who taught me many things.
- All my family members sit together and watch TV.
- Everyone in my family will have dinner together and discuss our day.
- During the weekends, we will go for picnics.
- Together we will play many indoor and outdoor games.
- Our family members always wish to do good things for society.
- I am lucky to have a family like this.
Essay on My Family In 200 – 500 Words
I come from a very big family. There are 7 members in my family – Grandmother, Grandfather, My mother & father, My sister, and 1 pet dog. I consider my pet dog named “Candy” who is not less than my family. My grandfather is a retired army person and my grandmother is a retired school teacher. Both my father and my mother work in the IT sector. My sister is studying in 3rd Grade in ABC school.
My grandfather is a gem of a person who always motivates me to only good things for the country. Since my grandmother is a retired school teacher, she will take care of my academics. Both my parents are very caring and responsible towards me and my sister. I and my sister share a room together along with our pet dog Candy.
All of us have an emotional bonding with each other. Every one of us in our family shares the common similarities that are our attitude and personality. Each of us is very polite and kind in nature. Our common interests are gardening and social work to society. We plan for Trips and Picnics and travel over the weekends and enjoy ourselves.
Together as a family, we will watch television together, have lunch or dinner together, play several games together. My family members will help each other when any one of us is in trouble. Each member of our family is caring and lovable towards each other. My family is my strongest strength. Every day during our dinner time, each of us shares our experience for the day and tries to learn something new from each other.
Overall I feel I am blessed to have a family like this. I pray that my family members should stay happy and together forever.
Importance of Family Essay
- By writing the family essay, the creative skills in your kids will develop.
- Your kids will understand what is the importance of family.
- Kids will get to know what role family plays in their life.
- In today’s era, people are dependent on technology. Writing this essay will help kids to understand their bonding with family.
- Emotional bonding with your family would be developed.
Essay on my Family – FAQs
1. How do you write a family description?
Start with how many members are there in your family, who are they and where do they live. Explain their role in your family and what are those things which you guys execute together.
2. What is the importance of family in our life?
Family is the place where we spend most of the time. People who stay with the family will understand other people’s emotions and their needs. Family is the place where kids will learn how to get socialized.
Hope the above Family Essays are helpful to you. Please reach us in the comment box below, if you have any doubts regarding this page.
Essay on My Family 2
I am Pooja Sharma. I am eight year old, and studying in standard VII in a convent school. My father is an Engineer. He is Computer Engineer. My Mother is Mrs. Usha Sharma. She is a clerk in bank. My younger brother is a Rahul Sharma.
He is in standard IV. My grandmother is very old and has white hair. She leaves the bed early in the morning. After taking her bath, she goes to the nearby temple every day. She is too active for her age.
My grandfather is also old but he is very energetic. He is a social worker. He always tries to solve the problems of the neighbourhood. Sometimes, he helps the poor people.
My uncle is Mr. Deepak Sharma. He works in the post office. He loves me very much. My aunt is also a very nice lady. She is teacher in a Higher Secondary School. My Aunt always tells me stories at night.
She calls me her pretty doll. We all live together in our beautiful house. Ours is a happy family.
Short Paragraph on My Family
We live in Delhi. There are five members in my family. My father works in an office. My mother is a house wife, she do all the work at home.
They both loves us and we love and obey them. Every evening we take our meal together. My father is my favourite as he is my role model. We are a happy family. I m very glad that I got such as wonderful family. A loving mother and father and caring Elder brother.