Global Warming Essay In English: Students who are in search of Essay on Global Warming can refer to this page. On this page we have provided a detailed global warming essay which can be written in 200 to 600 words. The following Global Warming essay is suitable for all students from different classes.
**Want to score above 95% in JEE Main**
Global Warming Essay In 200 to 600 Words
In the following Global Warming essay, we have covered Global Warming Introduction, Causes of Global Warming, Effects of Global Warming and Solutions for Global Warming. Read on to find more.
Global Warming and its Effects Essay
What is Global Warming?
Global Warming refers to the sudden increase in the average temperature on the Earth. Global warming can be caused by both man-made and natural activities such as the emission of greenhouse gases. Due to global warming, there would be climate changes that result in the extinction of distinct species on the earth. Thus we will have to know what are the causes of global warming and what measures can be taken to control global warming.
Global Warming Causes:
As discussed Global warming on earth is caused by both man-made and natural activities. The major causes of global warming are given below
Natural Causes for Global Warming
Generally when Carbon dioxide, air pollutants, and other greenhouse gases collect the radiations emitted by the Sun and settle on the atmosphere. Normally the Sun radiants would bounce back to space sometime after the emission. But since these gases last for centuries, the radiations which the gases have trapped will settle on the earth. This makes the atmosphere hotter which leads to climate change and causes global warming.
Apart from this, Volcanic eruptions and Methane usage on the earth also cause global warming. When Volcanic eruptions take place, a huge number of carbon dioxide gases will be released into the atmosphere. Carbon dioxide settles on the atmosphere and causes global warming.
Man-made Activities Which Causes Global Warming
The man-made activities which causes of global warming in points are given below:
- Usage of Automobiles
- Burning of fossil fuels
- Mining or Digging Lands
- Cattle rearing
- Burning of Plastics
When there is no source to absorb the carbon dioxide, then no gas would be released on Earth. Which causes Global Warming.
Effects of Global Warming
The Global Warming effects are given below:
- Due to the sudden increase in temperature on Earth, many icelands would melt. Melting of ice lands will result in floods, hurricanes and typhoons.
- Since the islands will be melting, many distinct species which live on islands will die.
- Higher sea levels will be seen in the earth, which leads to the death of humans and other animals.
- Global warming causes Acid rain.
- Pests which are present in living organisms would die. Since Pests, Fungus and other bacteria won’t be able to survive in high temperatures.
- Extincion of pests from living organisms causes various kinds of diseases to humans and other other animals.
- When temperature is high, humans switch to energy resources to settle down the temperature. Usage of energy resources causes air pollution.
- There would be an increase in insect borne diseases.
- Desert areas will become dryer.
- Agriculture activities will be affected due to which food production will be reduced. This causes food starvation.
Prevention of Global Warming
Solutions or Prevention of Global Warming in Points are given below:
- Switch to renewable resources. Use all the energy resources in your home which can be renewable.
- Say no to deforestation and plant more trees.
- Increase the agricultural production and encourage other people to perform agricultural activities in the society.
- Choose transportation wisely. Opt for public transport or car pooling.
- Limit the usage of electricity in your home.
- Use only cloth bags and avoid plastics.
It is important to save our planet from Global Warming. The effects of global warming affects our current generation as well as the future generations. Being a responsible citizen, we should spread awareness among the people to reduce the activities which causes global warming.
FAQs on Global Warming Essay
The frequently asked questions while writing an essay on global warming are given below:
1.Where do I find a global warming essay in english for class 10?
Students can find Global warming Essay in English for Class 10 CBSE, ICSE and Other state boards on this page.
2.What is a global warming essay conclusion?
Global warming is a global problem. It is affecting current and future generations by causing climate change, health problems, food starvation by affecting agricultural activities and much more. So we should speak up and create awareness among people to take proper actions to stop global warming.
Hope this detailed informative Global warming essay is helpful for you. Please share your valuable feedback through the comment box below.